Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

colouredlines

VIP Member
20200920_130902.jpg

This was her previous bio.

Holy shit, she has Tattle issues. It's like when you keep looking at your ex's social media but then your friends finally convince you to stop...oh right, Jack has no friends.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Frauen, let us make a vow, as of today (a Frau Vow) to never again feel concern for the dead-eyed sociopath otherwise known as Jack Monroe.

Legitimate vessels for our concern include SB, the vulnerable people conned into giving her money, the foster siblings she likes to bad mouth everywhere, and whichever poor victim she sets her sights on to make the next Mrs J.

She is all ego, self-promotion and grift. She's not even a person.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
She’s back because her pretending she has to leave twitter and manipulating people to think she’s sitting there scared and crying was busted by the great @Veronicaaa so she might as well change tack.

I take her tweet about not commenting on her finances and having other reasons to budget as an admission that she doesn’t need to be surviving on £20 shops. She should perhaps consider leaving the reduced goods for those that do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Emmapism

VIP Member

Nice one @Veronicaaa

So not only does she have roughly 3 weeks left of writing, she isn't even having a Twitter break. Girls got more issues than Vogue.

It's like faking your own death and spying on your funeral to see how many people turned up 😳

• Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Adding to my post above - her dramatically deleting her main Twitter and Instagram and therefore manipulating the kinder hearts of her followers, some of the posters here even, into wondering if she is ok, if she’s in a dark place, if she’s looking after herself, what’s happened to make her go quiet ... and she’s been happily, prolifically existing under the guise of a stinky mink (and probably others) all the while gleefully tweeting away. What an unimaginable prick.

• Heart
  • Angry

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
I am pretty sure the pack of £1.00 sausages will not be coming from happy pigs.

Not sure where a 90% vegan would stand on that point.

• Haha
  • Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
Reposting here for the new thread -

I miss the way her social media conversation starters were just like those Mumsnet threads where people pretend something incredibly normal is wild and out there.

"Am I the only one who likes a bit of butter on my toast?"

"Surely no-else else enjoys a lie-in on Saturdays!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

MooBelle

VIP Member
What is funny is that there are several Fraus liking my posts from 2 hours ago. They have no idea what is ahead of them!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

HarderFaster

VIP Member
I find it particularly interesting how swiftly she deleted the M&S/Ocado tweet. We've said time and again that we totally endorse her having nice things as she has made decent coin from her books and media work (the desire to put work in inverted commas is almost overwhelming, I tell ya).

Jack's merry band of sycophants have probably never even heard of Kwik Save or Netto, and only slum it in Lidl when the 2011 Barolo is on offer, so they'd have absolutely no qualms with her spending her money that way either.

It's almost like it's... an admission of guilt? That she recognises that she is quite literally conning her followers who've donated to the fake povvo fund to buy her airpods and M&S mini rolls on a lazy Friday night in? Someone get Watchdog on the case.

• Heart
  • Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
The eating mayo by the spoon really gave me and I would like to think most other people the heaves.
It’s vile. I think she sometimes does these overeating comments to try to ape Nigella but there’s a difference between Nigella sneaking downstairs in her fancy nightie at midnight to eat some of her delicious leftovers and Jack, hopping onto one of her sideboards in her stretched out sports bra, hoofing a whole loaf of white bread into her ouchy mouth

• Haha
  • Sick

Harrybosch

VIP Member
This was part of a Guardian job she had, which also led to one of my favourite Jack lines ever (context: she is learning to cook lasagne):

I bought one from M&S, unwrapped it, felt through that sticky white sauce and revealed layers of minced meat, tomato sauce and pasta sheets. Not so mysterious.

It's a fucking lasagne love, what were you expecting to find? Lord Lucan?

Well, quite. This also ties in with her strange assertion that she taught herself to cook from reading ingredient lists on ready meals. Has it not occurred to her that ready meals are based on - hmmm, I don't know - actual dishes and recipes for said dishes have existed for hundreds if not thousands of years? Babe, M&S didn't invent lasagne, Lloyd Grossman did not invent Thai green curry, and you, dear heart, did not invent Gregg's vegan steak bake.

• Haha
  • Heart

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Jack is doing the classic tactic of filling a new account up with retweets to make it look credible and like people won’t scroll back.

It’s definitely her, so any person who thought she’d gone to sort herself out is wrong - she’s just tweeting her inane shit from an alt account. It’s so pathetic.

OMG she will be pawing the floor HOWLING and crying and sat on the stairs holding her knees that @Veronicaaa has blown her cover. And I’m totally here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 67