Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

acca00

Chatty Member
So her Ocado shopping was exposed, so she immediately goes to Asda.

So her fake/shimmery/glittery "black eye" was exposed, so she immediately goes to hospital for fake reasons.

I see a pattern!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Silver Linings

VIP Member
She’s still on twitter (her actual real one), liking the most sycophantic posts saying how worried people were about her and not feeling a smidgen of guilt. What a piece of work.

• Angry
  • Sick

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Just had a listen to the first part of that podcast and when asked if she'd ever thought about having children she says no, absolutely not. But I'm sure I remember her saying on the mumsnet thread years ago that she had lost a baby once before getting pregnant with her son ? I remember thinking why weren't you more careful given you had obviously already had a scare or were you just trying to get pregnant full stop?

ETA I found it:
She is such a barefaced liar. One short passage of writing and about 5 lies in there.

- "never elaborated on my personal life" - mate, you told the Evening Standard about your shellfish foreplay with Allegra and Twitter about your unruly labour. You can't keep your gob shut about yourself and anyone in your life.

- prrrrretty sure the dad/ his contact on Mumsnet said that it wasn't a meaningful relationship in any sense, rather a casual shag.

- we also know that she didn't tell the dad she was preg and certainly didn't give him the opportunity to make a joint decision with her.

- bollocks has she had a miscarriage, she'd have been all over the Grauniad sadfishing about it.

- having a baby didn't "lose her her job", plenty of women manage to arrange childcare around horrendous shift patterns. She flounced because she couldn't get what she wanted even though Daddy was the boss.

It's unbelievable how many untruths she has told in public forums and still hasn't been picked apart by the press. I guess they have something to gain by keeping her as the acceptable face of poverty, maybe it's more palatable reading than the truth that people are literally starving to death under austerity 💁🏼‍♀️

ETA - "unruly labour" = "unruly labia" but leaving that as a hilarious typo trying to imagine our chaotic friend actually working in an office and not even passing her probation.

• Haha
  • Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
The 'Current mood' caption under the cartooned Mink picture on Facebook must have been a secret code/call to arms for her nearest and dearest to switch over to the Mink Twitter account.
Does anyone fancy a trawl through for 'Current mood' on any screenshots they may have? We could see if it links to any other avatars? This could like the fucking Enigma machine..

*just to say that I am off my tits on cold & flu medicine and could very well be hallucinating

• Haha
  • Wow
I leave this thread for ONE MORNING and come back to all this?! What a delight! I love how she can’t even make a super secret anon account without boasting about herself and how famous and important she is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Not had time for any grunka'ing this week, just popping in to say brilliant recap and brilliant thread title. On my way out to a second date (first was last night!) so please bless my pulling pants!
The fact you are on your way to the second date and weren't already there this morning, tells us you're a classy Frau 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Fuck me fraus what a find! I’m pages behind but rushed to my laptop to pull the account’s tweets before she reads here and deletes, she’s only done fucking 74 of them (including RTs) 😫

Glad she’s begging for cash whilst getting Ocado M&S delivered though, our greedy little goblin knows that’s one that better lives on the alt doesn’t she 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Pocahontas

VIP Member
And that is why she will never, ever have a viable court case against us - the idea is ridiculous!

I’m so scared of this group of malign, vicious bullies (that I joined for four hours uninvited)

They hounded me to the point that I had to stay off Twitter for my own safety and mental well-being (but I’m still there, active and engaging with the bootstrap tag under an alt)

Do not sully Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s name with your lies and manipulations!

• Heart
Reactions: 58