Jack Monroe #73 If your attitude is off-kilter, try a cartoon filter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfection with the recap as usual. *chef’s kiss*

Reactions: 12
Is she really asking people to send her fan letters? That is seriously bloody deranged.
All I'm thinking about now is the Enimen Stan video .Some superfan complaining that they've messaged hundreds of times and had no reply

Reactions: 21
I thought she had previously tweeted about this folder being with her awards and her son pointing out she hadn’t won anything lately ?

ck-monroe.7961/post-1991094

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Within the space of a hour she has....
1. Asked for people to send her letters to boost her already massive self esteem.

2. Made a very bad joke about grouse hunting and Cummings linked to the current a and e crisis (once again in poor taste and way off the mark ).

3.Tried to wade in on the, in my humble opinion, shitstorm that is the US election. You are seriously out of your depth on that one sweetheart!!!!

just fuck off.

Reactions: 40
I'm confused about the timeline (again).

Surely the vast majority of her moves were pre "fame"? She was living with Allegra for a long time, then later with Louisa. Did she move 20 times between them, or were people sending her fan mail before she had even sold her Omega?

Reactions: 30
obviously, I've left out her fans' letters and her agent's address. this ain't their fault View attachment 244937View attachment 244938View attachment 244939
She’s routing this through her agent? Why?? Unless she feels the need to prove to her (no doubt long-suffering) agent that she really is much revered and still relevant. Especially as the agent will be well aware that the work’s dried up and may be considering whether it’s worth their while continuing to represent Jack.
I’m not sure I even believe she had a folder. Call me cynical.

Reactions: 25
Honestly, I really think that parental oversharing on social media is going to erupt into a massive scandal in a few years.
It really is. Some kids of "mommy bloggers" and growing up and outing their mothers as the narcs they are and telling their stories of emotional neglect and even cruelty. Obs not every one is bad but I'm sure it attracts a high percentage of narcissists. I say pretty much zero about my kids on social media, upload the odd pic of them enjoying themselves on a day out for my friends. Usually just on WhatsApp. I can't stand using your kids to get attention

Reactions: 25
I've triangulated the lever arch file and it's in the bay window.

Reactions: 44
Even in her selfie she was being rude. She thinks she knows how to do everyone’s job when she can’t even do her own properly.
Looking at that picture again, after some time, one can’t help but wonder how much ‘work’ to her appearance she’s had done? It looks plastic..

re the positive letter collection thing, how fucking batshit self-involved can one person be? Jeez, asking strangers to take time out of their day to first write and then post a letter, to you, just so that you can put them in a binder and brag about it on a later date. It’s an illness, probably the one true illness she has but, paradoxically, the only one she’s oblivious to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She's moving 20 times right NOW. Does that clear it up?

Reactions: 35
I think Natalia is Jack’s agent’s assistant, looking at the UA website.
Speaking of which, Jack’s profile on that website hasn’t been updated in years.
So she was the 19th most important Gay person in 2014.
That's like putting down I was Netball Captain in 4th year on my CV and I'm 50 now.
Natalia, you need to update your Client's page my love xx

Reactions: 44
She's being outraged on twitter again, this time about the news that people may have to book in for A&E appointments. Someone replied with this:

View attachment 244970

Yeah, like Jack when she went to A&E with her 'black eye' !
Not to worry, Dear Heart!
Saarf'end A+E has just received a massive funding boost to enable them to cope with the current crisis caused by the Covid pandemic.

*& you know, cover totally unnecessary CT scans and shit*

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.