Jack Monroe #73 If your attitude is off-kilter, try a cartoon filter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually included an address / PO box number on the begging for praise tweets?
Yes- she's directed her "fan mail" to her agent in the first instance, and posted their address. She says she will get round to later setting up a PO address.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Setting up a PO box?

Well, it is only 99 days until Christmas! Perhaps she's hoping for a few extra little presents under the tree instead of letters of adoration.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's clickbait bullshit, the sign was put up outside the wrong house.
Did she take a picture of it? Those signs take a lot of hammering into place, did she really just come out and realise only once it was buried into the front lawn/huge driveway? What a load of tit! All the most random and upsetting things simply happen to Jack 24-7 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well I hope she cleared that tweet with the agent (and the poor grunt who is going to have to open the mail) before she posted that absolute beg.

I assume they get paid a percentage of any work she gets through them but I’d be tempted to bill her for extra hours (if, indeed, they are indundated with postcards praising her carrot vom oats, tinned fruity curries, interesting takes on bechamel etc.)

Reactions: 15
Like if people actually send her stuff then they're just as desperate as she is...

She's miraculously found a bundle of letters. One fan is asking her whether lentils are a vegetable 🥴

She would pay good money for a Stan! The attention, the sympathy...right up her street. All she has just now is people telling her to ignore online “trolling” and her crossing her fingers that they don’t check it out and find out the truth...

Reactions: 15
obviously, I've left out her fans' letters and her agent's address. this ain't their fault View attachment 244937View attachment 244938View attachment 244939
Fully lost it. The f**king lever arch file can she just say file or just say she kept them?!
The type of people who will actually comply are probably vulnerable and easily manipulated. Also uncomfortable with the way she is going on and on about her deep depression while at the same time mentioning her son. She's never spoken about him so much. I feel really sorry for him

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Did she take a picture of it? Those signs take a lot of hammering into place, did she really just come out and realise only once it was buried into the front lawn/huge driveway? What a load of tit! All the most random and upsetting things simply happen to Jack 24-7 🤦‍♀️
Well no houses on her road are coming up as for sale on rightmove or indeed on any estate agent's site so ........... <novak nail>

• Haha
Reactions: 51
'Still MITHERING on about things you know duck all about' still makes me chuckle, especially because it was within the context of us being wrong about where her phone was charging
I have very fond memories of that Wednesday...and old Lenny, Detective of the Year, giving it “nah I don’t think it’s really her...”

What I do know is that I have never mithered about anything, ever, whether I know duck all about it or no 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
'Still MITHERING on about things you know duck all about' still makes me chuckle, especially because it was within the context of us being wrong about where her phone was charging
Really says it all that this was the only thing she could refute before she went for her piss and a sandwich, not the kickstarter/patreon scamming or starting pile-ons and being incredibly unprofessional online...almost like she had no defence :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
One of my favourite aspects of Jack's storytelling idiosyncrasies is how everyone seems to sneak up and nervously, gently whisper things in her ear - precious and fragile little street urchin that she is.
a 2 meter Socially distanced whisper of course 📢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok this made me HOOT.

The bowl of pasta emerges from the crappy bungalow in a trench coat and sunglasses.

'We must put you in protective custody my pasta son, or else this hateful group will somehow do something disgusting that will.....hurt....violate.....ah duck it just get your pasta shells in the car'
Protective custardy, no?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe I’m being a cynical toad, but this is all so convenient.
Oooh send me some love! You love me! You really love me!
Here’s my address!

OH NO! MY HOUSE IS FOR SALE!

OoPs - wrong house!

But now I feel sad because I want to own my own house and I can’t because it’s 10,673x my annual salary! And I will now take to my bed to sob about not owning my own house.

It all feels like unsubtle hinting. Send love, also money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So she was the 19th most important Gay person in 2014.
That's like putting down I was Netball Captain in 4th year on my CV and I'm 50 now.
Natalia, you need to update your Client's page my love xx
This makes me think of my local indian takeaway place (which is amazing) - the front of their menu is a newspaper article of when they won best takeaway in the UK (overall not just indian)...in 2013 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.