Jack Monroe #73 If your attitude is off-kilter, try a cartoon filter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the interesting thing about the twitter comments is that even the some of the Jackolytes are admitting she hasnā€™t been coming across well on social media and doesnā€™t help herself. I think Jack had been telling herself her engagement dropped because she deleted so many tweets, but the comments suggest the Walliams chaos in particular really damaged her reputation - and she canā€™t really blame tattle or the trolls for that.

Even the tweeter saying she canā€™t believe the trolling seemed taken aback to be shown the Henry gif.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I am imagining Pocohontas madly scribbling her next thread introduction already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Thatā€™s reminded me, Eamonnā€™s stone face as Jack tried to wrestle raw blended kale onto raw spaghetti was one of my all time favourite moments. Still makes me laugh.
That and Mattā€™s ā€œterribleā€.
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
His infamous Easter island impression

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That is breakfast? It looks like maggots in an open wound. If I were to be presented that for breakfast, I would be out the door never to return. Ooooops, isn't that what happened?
SHE LEFT!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
remember to keep it till it's good and soggy for pesto!
Ok, confession time...
When I was still a scmuck and believed the lies, I actually made the manky salad pesto thingy.
I know, I'm sorry.
I made it and showed it to my husband and offspring because it looked awful.
They all started heaving and told me it smelled like a pond.
Thank goodness i chucked it out. If we'd ate it we'd probably be dead from Listeria or botulism.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
I think the interesting thing about the twitter comments is that even the some of the Jackolytes are admitting she hasnā€™t been coming across well on social media and doesnā€™t help herself. I think Jack had been telling herself her engagement dropped because she deleted so many tweets, but the comments suggest the Walliams chaos in particular really damaged her reputation - and she canā€™t really blame tattle or the trolls for that.

Even the tweeter saying she canā€™t believe the trolling seemed taken aback to be shown the Henry gif.
I just had a quick look on Twitter and was surprised that she hadn't been mentioned very much at all recently, despite having such a massive following. I was expecting to see hundreds of sad little tweets but nada.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She once threatened to 'report' us to our employers.
That is hysterical. My boss bleeping hates her and with everything that has happened in 2020 quite frankly we could do with a laugh in the office
I would LOVE her to report me to my boss and I would LOVE to see my bosses response

itā€™s me. I am my boss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It's like a form of the Mandela Effect - The Monroe Effect.
Ah yes, The Monroe Effect.
ā€œI'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you must have a good head on your shoulders.ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.