Jack Monroe #73 If your attitude is off-kilter, try a cartoon filter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, apparently Marilyn Monroe said it, or maybe it was Einstein, who knows with memes? Anyway, about 10 years ago every weapon was throwing this around social media like a get-out-of-jail-free card. It was useful for noting who to avoid, just like people who tell you they are "dynamic" or "happy-go-lucky" when you didn't actually ask.

Also, i deliberately misquoted. It should be "if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Even sickeninger.
Ok. Still makes me puke though. That’s Jackellina all over. Sort yourself out or, to quote, “Hit the road, Jack, and don’t ya come back, no more, no more, no more, no more, hit the road Jack, and dontcha come back no more”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok. Still makes me puke though. That’s Jackellina all over. Sort yourself out or, to quote, “Hit the road, Jack, and don’t ya come back, no more, no more, no more, no more, hit the road Jack, and dontcha come back no more”
Sorry to quote myself but watch this link - if I’d had daughters - hot the road Jack, and weep....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:

I'm nominating Ninch55's quote “Hit the road, Jack, and don’t ya come back, no more, no more, no more, no more"

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jack Monroe #74: Jack has hellish day as for sale sign is accidentally put up

cant beat the notification for me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.