Jack Monroe #73 If your attitude is off-kilter, try a cartoon filter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She once threatened to 'report' us to our employers.
That is hysterical. My boss bleeping hates her and with everything that has happened in 2020 quite frankly we could do with a laugh in the office
🤣 this is hilarious. What exactly is any of us doing that a) is actually bad and b) something our employers would even be interested in?

Just reminds me of the recent Callie Thorpe complaints where she screenshot various Tattle posts (None particularly vile tbh if I remember rightly, mostly seemed well written) and made an Instagram post asking everyone to sign a petition to end Tattle. Why? Can people not dislike you? And not only that, but not voice their opinion? She also, like Jack locked her comments on Instagram 🙄

What is this bizarre, narcissistic train of thought being spouted by these people in their echo chambers that people shouldn’t be allowed to state a negative opinion on them? They make a living out of putting their lives online for all to see, traditional celebrities have had this tit for years in various mediums even before the internet. I get it, when people are even mildly annoyed by you it’s more visible now (if you go looking for it), that doesn’t make you beyond reproach, or people stating their opinion on you illegal, libel or even particularly nasty. Get over yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Feeling a bit uncomfortable with people who are most likely paid up members of the cabal taking to Twitter. It just makes us look like trolls. She’s doing a decent enough job of making herself look like an absolute twit on twitter without any of us turning up (which actually has the opposite effect of feeding into her narrative that she’s being constantly trolled).

View attachment 246274
Is it just possible that people have been following her and finally come to the same conclusion as us? They have now got the perfect opportunity to call her out on inconsistencies as she is unable to respond without an active account. I wouldn't find that strange at all. Is it not a bit presumptuous to think we are the only group of people that can see right through her?

I had made my mind up about R Jackie long before I found here, and had worked out most of the scams, inconsistencies and mind games she plays. Tattle only confirmed I was not alone in my reasoning. It was a happy accident that I came across Tattle.

If I hadn't found you canal of Fraus I could have just as easily joined Twitter and attempted to call her out. However I knew that would get me nowhere as I would be blocked and piled on. I have never had a Twitter account, but see no problem with non Tattle members who do, attempting to get the truth out there. Indeed some of those dissenters may not have even heard of Tattle. If her disgruntled long time followers don't point out her scams how will she ever be shown to be the liar she most definitely is?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Well whaddya know, they were telling the truth after all? 😂

Also explains when I called out that acc for transphobia, Eamonn's cuz bit my head off. Anyway, this is blatant rule breaking.
I remember at the time I went and had a nose at that particular account as the cousin was way too defensive of them! Said Twitter account has now vanished btw. Jack's creating a trend it seems... 🤔😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Did we all get the LimeGoss notification re: Hinch’s cheese string cottage pie? Move over, Jack...
On a mini grunk but said this over on the Hinch thread yonks ago (apologies also if someone has said similar here already as not caught up) but some of Hinch’s previous ‘creations’ could give JM a run for her money. I guess her excuse at least was that she was weaning her son?

Bet that will really irk Jack when she’s on her Tattle grunka and sees that she’s been upstaged by Hinch (imagine she’d look down on her), let alone that Hinch is getting all up in her maverick niche.

<Insert Maverick gif>

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In 2014, the Pink List changed its name to the Rainbow List, and Jack is not on it at all. (It’s a list of 101 people).
But then she’s No.8 on the 2015 Rainbow List! Inexplicably.
So why didn’t she put that mighty achievement on the CV on her agent’s website instead of her piddling 19th place? Such an unprofessional set-up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🤣 this is hilarious. What exactly is any of us doing that a) is actually bad and b) something our employers would even be interested in?
The amount of time I spend on here between the hours of 9 and 5 would probably interest my employers a great deal, tbf!

Said Twitter account has now vanished btw. Jack's creating a trend it seems... 🤔😂
[Insert Florence Pugh 'what is happening' gif AGAIN]

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I remember at the time I went and had a nose at that particular account as the cousin was way too defensive of them! Said Twitter account has now vanished btw. Jack's creating a trend it seems... 🤔😂
am I hexing people or something?? first jack deletes after I posted the books for a house tweet, telling her to duck off. now the squiggle's gone after I spotted them. I don't like this! 😬😬😬🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Troll comments seem few and far between for her and when she does get one you know all about it because she replies and makes a big show of it.
This is my feeling. A couple of negative comments, of varying degrees of trollification, does not a victim make. And the problem is, she (along with some of her more sycophantic followers) seems to conflate slightly negative or questioning comments with bullying.

Reactions: 21
yep, and the one before Allegra who’s identity I am unsure of (long term ex fan who stopped being a fan a while ago here).

All her other halves are referred to as Mrs J, they all move in after a couple of months of dating and they all have brief engagements it seems.
Can confirm!

Post from 2013 - IIRC This would have been Hazel, the policewoman 🤔
3323B27A-5E63-4C71-9F82-BF5482AABBA1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
They've deleted their Twitter account now. I think that speaks for itself!

Knew it!! Eamonn and Ruth ....... reveal yourselves!! They perfectly fit the profile for this site, and will be on a bloody good Grunka as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
What is this bizarre, narcissistic train of thought being spouted by these people in their echo chambers that people shouldn’t be allowed to state a negative opinion on them?
.... and not forgetting that they are, almost without fail, the very type who love their own opinions above all others and often don’t hesitate to slag off whoever they fancy if they think it might further their own careers.

Reactions: 12
On a mini grunk but said this over on the Hinch thread yonks ago (apologies also if someone has said similar here already as not caught up) but some of Hinch’s previous ‘creations’ could give JM a run for her money. I guess her excuse at least was that she was weaning her son?

Bet that will really irk Jack when she’s on her Tattle grunka and sees that she’s been upstaged by Hinch (imagine she’d look down on her), let alone that Hinch is getting all up in her maverick niche.

<Insert Maverick gif>
I can’t keep up with her threads (though they’re hilarious) but I remember her making weird savoury tarts for the baby, filled with blended up potato and egg and veg or something?? Bizarre. I guess she wasn’t claiming to be a cook or chef though

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.