Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah, she really is plumbing new depths here with filter drama.

How does anyone actually bear to read this stuff and not mercilessly take the piss out of it???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t want to see your nudes, Jack. Soz to disappoint. Don’t have notifications on your posts either. She just can’t bear that we’re respecting her privacy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She says she caused a CHAOS with a nudie on Insta (by accident obviously and then shared said fact on twitter - of course it could all be an elaborate ploy to prove the need for the comic filter to keep her safe)
So she's seen chris evans getting lots of media attention this week and gone 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Somebody has asked if she’s fallen off the wagon! Soon to be booted off the castle walls I’m sure. Clumsiness has never caused me to post a nude before! Nor take one, but each to their own, no judgement.

A new filter may be on the cards soon. 🤫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I love how she is at pains to point out that he lives with her during the week
Yeah Jackie, that’s what being a parent is. Not that we believe he is there all the time. Thankfully for him

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Oh god is this the start of a rebrand into her bringing back "sexy jack" :(
(Take it to the bridge....and then throw it remorselessly into the dark cold waters below)
Everyone HIDE THE SIDEBOARDS NOW

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
87A1668B-63D5-4C13-A72B-80130D60DE6A.jpeg

I’m sharing this because it’s about here. How dare she! We scribble out his face, you absolute hypocrite. You talk about passing out for hours while he checks to see if you’re alive. Bugger off.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 122
Is there another forum I’m not aware off??? We’ve criticised her posting his face and people have either not shared the pic or scribbled his face out?

Sharing this as despite her lockdown as she’s lying about us (I assume)

ETA - snap @silverlinings - jack can duck off!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
DONT POST PICTURES OF YOUR CHILD ONLINE THEN
(Especially when you have thousands of followers)

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Did anyone actually see this "nude"? I don't want screenshots 🙈 just a yay or nay will do. Cos it's all semantics with Jack, my money is on the "nude" being of Cooper.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ugh, all anyone knows about her son is what she puts out there. and that photo of him in the egg chair during happy fun siesta time just looked like he either didn't want to be photographed or was unaware. and a bedtime of 7.30 for a 10 year old? like really???
I don't have children, but was I some sort of neglected child for going to bed between 9-10 when I was 10?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Did anyone actually see this "nude"? I don't want screenshots 🙈 just a yay or nay will do. Cos it's all semantics with Jack, my money is on the "nude" being of Cooper.
She probably had that daft filter on and made herself look like a fishfinger lasagne.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Oh god is this the start of a rebrand into her bringing back "sexy jack" :(
(Take it to the bridge....and then throw it remorselessly into the dark cold waters below)
Everyone HIDE THE SIDEBOARDS NOW
Aarrgh not the return of the loose elastic 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
No. I’m glad because I would have genuinely felt terrible for violating her privacy, but apparently i’m actually batshit and disgusting. Silly me. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She says she caused a CHAOS with a nudie on Insta (by accident obviously and then shared said fact on twitter - of course it could all be an elaborate ploy to prove the need for the comic filter to keep her safe)
What...like Cap did?

Reactions: 7
What an absolute filthy lie, nobody here would post a pic of him (that didn’t disguise who he is). You have to ask, how does anyone get such pics? Oh, because she posts them. It’s funny how some “famous” people manage to not disclose any details or pictures of their kids?
I cannot wait to find out the ridiculous made up reason for the filters. Maybe she will be using the grotty girdle pics to demonstrate the reason? After all we are still waiting for that announcement 🙄

My 9 year old would kick off big time if I said bed at 7.30pm!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Shes some gobshite 😂 She did one thing we could respect, and that was protecting his privacy. Her shambles of a life and lack of content means shes now super mum and plastered his face over social media, discussed his education and mental health and accuses US of violating her family!? YOU SAID YOUR 10YR OLD HAD TO CHECK YOU WERE ALIVE.

What a bleep.

ugh, all anyone knows about her son is what she puts out there. and that photo of him in the egg chair during happy fun siesta time just looked like he either didn't want to be photographed or was unaware. and a bedtime of 7.30 for a 10 year old? like really???
I don't have children, but was I some sort of neglected child for going to bed at 9-10 when I was 10?
My two go to bed at 7/7.30 and theyre 5yrs old and under

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.