Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the one good thing that's come from Jack referencing Grenfell today, is that it's brought all this info back up for fraus that weren't around when we last discussed it 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Sorry for quoting myself, but I have just noticed she is sober in this article (April 2018) but currently stating sober for 629 days, so I am guessing she fell off the wagon after this was published? Maybe a more knowledgeable poster can advise ...
Yep. She flirted with going teetotal for some time before this latest streak, the typical foghorning and preaching. Then suddenly she was a raging alcoholic drinking 200 units per week and had to go cold turkey, and of course it had to be very public. If this sounds inconsistent, that a yo-yo teetotaller who liked to take credit for said periods of abstinence who then suddenly claims a drinking problem stretching back years and that this problem with alcohol was a very sudden and never before considered realisation, welcome to the Monroe universe.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just popping my head up 🙋‍♀️ to say that her bullshitting about Grenfell is one of THE main things that stops me feeling guilty about criticising Jack.

I miss interacting with you wonderful people, but post lockdown I’m on a sort of perma-Grunk. I’m always following along and laughing, but between breaks (plus piss and sandwich, it’s ok Jack). This crap about her son being somehow targeted is just another of her unfathomable excuses for how she behaves. She acts like a bleep and lies so often that the space-time continuum in which she resides is like a loop, what bit are we on? It’s hard to even imagine that her bullshit trip to Edinburgh was not long ago, and the sideboard photos had a huge purpose! The kitten! She was hooting up a lung while batting away job offers! Sir Matt of the forearms said TERRIBLE. BLM. David Walliams with the fire of a thousand suns 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Well the one good thing that's come from Jack referencing Grenfell today, is that it's brought all this info back up for fraus that weren't around when we last discussed it 👍
When I read the first post about it in this thread, I honestly thought it was a joke.

Reactions: 18
Other pieces of the fire service puzzle that don't quite fit together:
View attachment 244308

View attachment 244309

View attachment 244310

View attachment 244311

View attachment 244313

She was a call handler but trained as a fire fighter, put out fires and had a passing out parade. She quit but was dismissed.
Listen to the accusations! -intolerant employer, bullying colleagues and not so subtly accusing the ‘old chief’ of being bit of pest. I bet they were absolutely fuckin gutted when she handed in her notice..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Other pieces of the fire service puzzle that don't quite fit together:
View attachment 244308

View attachment 244309

View attachment 244310

View attachment 244311

View attachment 244313

She was a call handler but trained as a fire fighter, put out fires and had a passing out parade. She quit but was dismissed.
I’ve never understood how people she used to work with have never came forward to call her out. If I was in the media saying I used to be an astronaut and a stand in for the Kardashians. I know the people I work with would call me out in a heartbeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
tbh I'm not sure that was boredom on poor Eamonn's face.
I would describe it as a sort of 'bemused disgust' combined with 'why am I here?' and 'is this a wind up?'
i would love for clever frau or herr to capture it.

Reactions: 11
The Grenfell blog is the worst, somehow she makes it about herself. If there was ever a topic that needed an injection of her exaggeration and drama, this is not the one.
This is the section that always gets me, who does she think she is? View attachment 244320
Who was it here who has suggested a couple of times lately that she likes to adopt and embody the characteristics of those she sets her sights on before eventually draining the life out of them entirely? Well that seems to have started with her Dad and his fire knowledge which, apparently, is now HER knowledge by association.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I beg you (I’m on a grunka) can #73 “a bird? In traaaaazers?!” please be the next thread 😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I would love to see Charlie Brookers take on Jack. I would also like to see Daisy May Cooper interacting with Jack but I’ve just noticed they already follow each other on insta. I thought Daisy would have seen through her 😕

Reactions: 12
Was just about to comment on the ring binders, I'm surprised she had 6 and not 3. But then I guess 6 ring binders might equal 3 lever arch files... 🤔
Her counting always reminds me of Terry Pratchett's Discworld. Wasn't it the trolls that basically have only three numbers - one, two, lots. Or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Quick Konnie Huq story - this was in Popbitch ages ago, but I always remembered it. There was a shop opening in Soho one night and lots of models there - Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, etc. Big names. And one of the PR people said that out of the whole crowd only one was fretting saying they needed a back entrance to avoid the "paps". Konnie Huq! The least famous one there!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Either Jack is going after Vlad's Bitcoin as he seeks new ways to neutralise his opponents, or her next trip to A&E will involve a stomach pump. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.