Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me what the second tweet has to do with the first tweet?

Other than being completely obvious to the fact she inserts herself and her life into everything. It’s really bleeping crass to talk about Grenfell and her clubbing days in the same set of tweets.

View attachment 244270
Imagine having such tit friends that you'd need to restrict comments (obviously that's not why they're actually restricted)

Reactions: 17
I think they’re likely synonyms really but she’s definitely inflating her importance the second time with a more official title and then to suggest she’s had training, uniform, a passing out parade and all the other gubbins it’s just Dolezal level of pretend
she reminds me of the Walter Mitty character

• Heart
Reactions: 14
and while everyone here is being wise and thoughtful and righteous and hilarious, JM is fizzing with glee that the kombucha is ready! which she's drinking in minute amounts at the same time as having regular slurps to test. 🙃

(I'm not casting aspersions on her drinking habits, mlud, just pointing out she is ridiculous)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Other pieces of the fire service puzzle that don't quite fit together:
View attachment 244308

View attachment 244309

View attachment 244310

View attachment 244311

View attachment 244313

She was a call handler but trained as a fire fighter, put out fires and had a passing out parade. She quit but was dismissed.
Also why would you not tell your parents you and your child were starving if they could help? I know this has already been questioned but it's so strange. When you're desperate and have good relationships with family, why not reach out?

Reactions: 17
I don't think I will ever be able to say the word *trousers* ever again. Traazers Traaazers Traaaaazers.

While unsuccessfully trying to find a clip of Denise Van Outen's partner perfectly enunciating 'traaazers' on Gogglebox - I came across this. Feel it captures how a first date would go for Jack. Starts off with all the elements for success, before it starts descending to a JM culmination at 3m 30 secs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Being served peach and chick pea curry, or that bizarre thing with tinned manderins, could you just see the lovely Michelle's face? she's a very polite, kind lady, but it would be a severe test for her
Just being in the same room as her would be a testing. Let alone having to eat her slop.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 244363
Oh Konnie, Konnie, Konnie!!!!! How could you!!!?? This was in today's paper...5 guests to have at a dinner party. Dear God! Michelle Obama would just be baffled.
Michelle Obama is a Princeton educated lawyer. She would see straight through that tit in 10 seconds flat. I would pay MONEY to see that dinner party streamed live.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Michelle Obama is a Princeton educated lawyer. She would see straight through that tit in 10 seconds flat. I would pay MONEY to see that dinner party streamed live.
she would never get through white house security.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I did an inventory today of all the people on my Twitter who follow Jack and I was shaken to the very core (I was not) to see that most of them are professor and CEO types.

Let's face it, on £95k you think £27k is a sack of tit salary, let alone the unimaginable struggle of benefits. Sometimes working amongst a veritable ocean of Marxists is heartening but it means very little when they're so out of touch with reality (and the supposed essential criticality of academic thinking) that they genuinely believe Jack "£400 hammock" Monroe the Groucho Club member to be an ambassador for the working class.

Anyway, cheers to Jack for prompting my latest existential crisis centred around my pointless career *raises glass of kombucha*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
'Pre pubescent poverty merchant Jack Monroe, seen here attempting to bore Eamonn Holmes into an early grave....'
tbh I'm not sure that was boredom on poor Eamonn's face.
I would describe it as a sort of 'bemused disgust' combined with 'why am I here?' and 'is this a wind up?'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
See you've caught me out there. I haven't seen it 😂 but I hope you all read it in Charlie's voice and get the gist

I hate watching her. Even the pictures creep me out and make me cringe. Moving images? Moving Jack? Nooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
tbh I'm not sure that was boredom on poor Eamonn's face.
I would describe it as a sort of 'bemused disgust' combined with 'why am I here?' and 'is this a wind up?'
Speaking of...whatever happened to his ‘cousin’?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.