Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i was just typing out something quite boring about how there will never be an explanation, cos there never is, when a thought hit me.
does anyone else think that she was planning more cartoon crap content today, but has felt the need to shelve it cos the squiggles are fighting?? so she's decided that after some nicey nicey morning tweets, it's a proper Book Writing Day, the phones are in the hall, no really, they are. or indeed a dinosnore nap day in order to think of the next fad

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Call me a scathing conspiracy wanker, but if a SM addict who had been posting at 3am, stated just after 9am that they would be offline for a few hours.

A) Are they going to switch off their phone(s) and commit themselves to writing for a number of hours?

B) Are they going to go for a big daytime snooze with lots of dinosaur snores whilst they have the house to themselves?
C) Are they really on a Tattle Grunka?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is a really good point, @SweetTransvestite , and I think one of the many reasons (#RealReasonsNotFilterReasons) why I find her so unbearable. People who have gone through stuff and come out the other side are usually empathetic individuals. She doesn't give a tit about her fans, nor anyone else because she's a complete narcissist.

I've mentioned this in several posts, but I see many great community projects around me. This pandemic has come at a huge cost to many and people are trying to help where they can. She has such a big following and could do so much good, yet all she does is post photos of slugs behind an a-ha filter.

I know lots of you terrible trolls are already busy donating to foodbanks, community fridges, etc. Things that may also be in short supply for families right now are school uniforms, books, school supplies, etc. Many schools and community centres are open to receiving donations (no, don't drop off a nutribullet, because you can't be bothered to carry it home, but ask what's needed). One school here is organising 'uniform packs' - multiple t-shirts, trousers, jumpers, socks etc. all size 5 boys for example, and they need families to wash and iron them and put them nicely into a bag , so they can go to a family in need. I'm involved in a library project that brings book packs to families and collects them (sort of a mobile library thing, all co-ordinated by a fantastic school librarian). Because a certain percentage of the books are never seen again, we are also collecting good quality books that families are willing to give away (guess what, DW books are on the list of requested books).

So many positive projects and ideas to talk about, so little need for drama and a tit filter.
I think this is probably the one good thing that has come out of the pandemic. People are helping each other more than before.
People are volunteering, donating and just all round being considerate to each other.
Apart from the conspiracy theories and the mask/vax rows, people are showing an 'all in it together' attitude online.
My town's 'mum' Facebook page is just full of people helping each other. Whether advice or offering school uniforms to those who need it. Hopefully this will be the lasting legacy of Covid xx

Jackie needs to check the room. Everyone else is helping out (even if ultimately it is for financial gain) and her nastiness and 'poor me' attitude is glaringly apparent. She sticks out like a sore thumb compared to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve read previous comments about how strange she looks lately and I have to agree. The filter definitely adds to the effect. It’s very disturbing. Her twitter profile picture looks like some sort of rough drug addicted teenage boy, or Pete Doherty in a bad spell. Wtf is going on with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not usually a hateful person but Melisandre brings out my hateful side. Still find her fascinating. Now duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would say that emotionally and mentally Jack cannot help out with promoting local stuff. Her emotional need for attention is too great and probably consumes her.

I think she is manipulative but I suspect that is part of her mental health problems.

Reactions: 17
Wtf is going on with her?
Louisa LEFT. That's what's wrong. The only time Jack looks normal/happy is when she's in a relationship. Single, she falls apart. She needs a carer - constant emotional support. It's draining. That's why Louisa and Allegra needed to get out - and then Jack falls apart.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Louisa LEFT. That's what's wrong. The only time Jack looks normal/happy is when she's in a relationship. Single, she falls apart. She needs a carer - constant emotional support. It's draining. That's why Louisa and Allegra needed to get out - and then Jack falls apart.
Its like a vicious cycle, as I’m pretty sure Jack is the driving force in them ending up leaving. Probably because they don’t want to date a child who can’t look after themselves and requires constant reassurance and emotional stability. And if they don’t get it they go off the rails.

Reactions: 12
Jack’s jumped in her time machine and has reacted to the new director general of the Beeb. 🥱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Can you even imagine how utterly self obsessed, humourless & egotistical you’d have to be to have made that video, prepared a post it note with ‘duck off’ written on & carefully attached to the scales & then- to actually film it-shoehorning in as much ‘woe is me’ narrative as possible along the way?
And then to actually post it online?
😂Jesus Christ jack, nobody actually gives a tit. You aren’t the centre of most people’s worlds-even your most strange ‘fans’. Have a day off.
Shan’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am like a dog with a bone with this bloody explanation.... there are still tweets and fb posts with the gist of “I’ll explain more later” on her SM pages, with nothing else added.

So, she hasn’t explained and has left the insinuation that the nasty bullies have made her do it hanging in the air.

Another manipulation to add to the bedpost.
The funny part is no one much cares, it’s a collective 🤷‍♀️ to her drama loop

Does anyone have any idea where this will all end? I hope her attention seeking doesn’t escalate into anything more dangerous. In some ways she really reminds me of those African Studies professors who have been outed as pretending to be black. Apparently they would scold actual black students for not being radical enough. Seems like exactly the sort of thing Jack would do. Such a weird attention seeking scammer. I recon it would take a high profile ex or ex friend to actually expose her. Unless that happens she’ll just keep up the crazy stories and lies for years. Her poor son
Have a feeling SB will go to live with his dad full-time in the next few years - as someone commented a while ago - if he’s not been bullied already because of Jack, it’s only a matter of time surely. Although a different surname may help?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I know lots of you terrible trolls are already busy donating to foodbanks, community fridges, etc. Things that may also be in short supply for families right now are school uniforms, books, school supplies, etc. Many schools and community centres are open to receiving donations (no, don't drop off a nutribullet, because you can't be bothered to carry it home, but ask what's needed). One school here is organising 'uniform packs' - multiple t-shirts, trousers, jumpers, socks etc. all size 5 boys for example, and they need families to wash and iron them and put them nicely into a bag , so they can go to a family in need. I'm involved in a library project that brings book packs to families and collects them (sort of a mobile library thing, all co-ordinated by a fantastic school librarian). Because a certain percentage of the books are never seen again, we are also collecting good quality books that families are willing to give away (guess what, DW books are on the list of requested books).

So many positive projects and ideas to talk about, so little need for drama and a tit filter.
You‘re all such a horrible cabal of trolls. Actually actively trying to help people? No wonder everyone thinks you’re bullying ninnies. 3 lashes of the cane for each of you.

On a serious note, Jack will never make any truly serious attempts to really help anyone other than herself. Jack could simply never contemplate that she’s actually quite lucky. Some people get dealt the shittest hands in life & I’m not sure Jack even appreciates that.

Reactions: 29
bbc tweet deleted already! 🙃 must still be angling for a saturday kitchen invite!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I caved. That bloody filter. It’s like being back on my pirate ship. 🥴

View attachment 242851
She sounds like Hinch. “I just love it, guyyyzzz”. Also I see she still has an aversion to paragraphs that she absolutely couldn’t do on insta because she was oUt WaLkInG wiTh heR SoN and listening to him bang on about his interests while her sausages tapped out the urgently needed recipes that couldn’t wait.

Jeez. That place is TOO bleeping SMALL FOR HER?

Piss off.

And, as she's provided enough information for anybody to find her, she's also told the local scrotes the easiest way to get some stuff for Cash Converters whilst she's 'doing the school run' (the time taken to do that already advertised repeatedly online).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Adenoidal spite goblin is just a massive failure at everything from cooking to veganism, relationships, motherhood, basic internet security, twitter, genuine poverty, cleaning her fingernails, I could go on. Of course someone else is always to blame. Never Jack, nope no way is she the common denominator here.
Tattle @ Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I caved. That bloody filter. It’s like being back on my pirate ship. 🥴

View attachment 242851
She sounds like Hinch. “I just love it, guyyyzzz”. Also I see she still has an aversion to paragraphs that she absolutely couldn’t do on insta because she was oUt WaLkInG wiTh heR SoN and listening to him bang on about his interests while her sausages tapped out the urgently needed recipes that couldn’t wait.
I always thought a single mum meant the child’s dad didn’t look near?

Reactions: 8
single mother

noun
a mother who brings up a child or children alone, without a partner.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.