Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lolz at ‘your private tweets’. I mean yeah you can lock them but the whole point is to broadcast inane things to all and sundry isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel for her mum. I can’t think of anything worse than people trolling my family because of me 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Someone said she would go down the bullied route. Didnt think it would be about her Mum though! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
I think we *might* have commented on her tweets before (in reference to Jack's interactions with her), but no one here has passed around or posted private tweets from a locked account, so I really hope she's not talking about us.
The way she says this really comes across as her taking pleasure in telling her mum that she's being trolled. Anyway, a cursory glance at that twitter user's feed shows that she blocked Jack when Jack called her a racist. So what the hell's going on there is anybody's guess - doesn't seem like a tattle matter though.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
The person she's referring to commented the other day on the food stamp thread. Jack was convinced she was a harassing troll, but her tweets seemed fine to me. Obviously I don't know if there's anything that's gone before, but it certainly didn't come across as trolling.
I saw one from the account that said they had blocked Jack or vice versa after being called a racist? Jack and her ever growing tit list of people

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It's a pity Jack has treated her mum so badly at times (receipts many threads ago) or used her shielding status for sympathy gains during lockdown. Also Jack all of your awful behaviour during the last few months gains you the wrong sort of notoriety which can affect your family too. We warned you to stop posting personal stuff about your son in case his peers use that info to bully him. Indeed its something you have claimed in the past. You had to move your poor child to a different school because he was being bullied for your trans status at the time.
Now if that is true, you would think Jack would realise that her online behaviour could be used against her and her family. Especially during the high school years.
I'm really sorry this is happening to your mum Jack, look after her and stay on your best behaviour for the sake of your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
There isnt a single screenshot on here of any private twitter account belonging to her Mum, so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.