Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'She's broadcasting your private tweets over the internet' = 'It makes meeeee look bad to be whining on about inconsequential shite when you're actually ill, so get rid of all your support mechanisms to protect meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
And I thought she was boiling potatoes to make her next round of mash for fish pie.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her "very ill" mother who she dumped her son on the other night so she could waste the time of Southend A&E dept.

In any case this won't be someone from Tattle ...or at least I hope not. Her Mum isn't at fault anywhere in Jack's meltdowns, all she does is offer to help her it seems.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
The potato comment means it is AIMED at us, though. And now Jack's tweets are protected.

Ahh, blissful silence!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not a troll, no bullying found when searched. Its going to be dealt with I am sure. Accusations of bullying will not be tolerated.
Yes its me. I have never bullied anyone. I was and still am concerned for the health of Eve, she has put it open social media.
I will not take being called racist by anyone, certainly not jack (in DKL) times. The last tweet i sent jack was out of concern for the kitten. Its all out there. She's really got it wrong.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Earlier threads definitely have screenshots of her mum’s tweets. Her account was open and she was tweeting Jack a lot in the DKL days and on the dkl hashtag I think too. It was mainly sad fishing and complaining about Ryanair if I remember. Tweets are public FFS. It’s hardly hacking her voicemails.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Earlier threads definitely have screenshots of her mum’s tweets. Her account was open and she was tweeting Jack a lot in the DKL days and on the dkl hashtag I think too. It was mainly sad fishing and complaining about Ryanair if I remember. Tweets are public FFS. It’s hardly hacking her voicemails.
Yeah, theres been nothing since she went private

Reactions: 23
Maybe this is all another tactic for cracking America. They do love their lawsuits over there :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That account follows he who should not be named as well btw. She was blocking his followers the other day wasnt she?

Reactions: 15
I did say she would never shut down our source of info without going private 😂 And even then.....

How long do we reckon this will last Fraus? A few days? A week. I am ENTERTAINED

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.