Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew Eve before I knew Jack is her daughter. I have never shared anything she's said to me privately, never will. But if stuff is out there on SM publicly thats different IMO and has never been negative to mum, or any family member. Jack. Its all there, I don't delete.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I’m annoyed at Jack stating ‘as a woman in the public eye’, as though people criticising her are acting from misogyny. No jack, it’s not that. I, along with many others, liked you. We got fed up with your drama & dishonesty (vegan, not vegan, poor whilst clearly financially better off than most and yet hinting that you can’t afford school uniform or tuition for example which you well know makes people more likely to give you money via Patreon/PayPal).
It’s all here. I’m sure many people would be interested to read the complete story & will be able to see that it’s your own behaviour that winds people up-not your gender or anything else. Fair criticism & some piss taking isn’t bullying.

Reactions: 33
I’m having a crisis of conscience. I don’t want to cause her any distress or paranoia, she is entitled to a twitter account like anyone else, and if she wants it to be private it should be. I’m not going to SS while she’s private.

Sorry for being tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
There is still Instagram for critiquing her cooking. Maybe Jack has had an epiphany at last. I wonder how long it will last?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m annoyed at Jack stating ‘as a woman in the public eye’, as though people criticising her are acting from misogyny.
Is she no longer non binary? How can she be "a woman in the public eye" when she doesn't identify with the female gender?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Btw, i’m not judging anyone who does SS her twitter, I just live in fear of a namedrop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She's got some bleeping front I'll tell you that!!!

Charging in on her white horse spunk to save her vulnerable, ill mother from the nasty trolls when she uses her as a way to facilitate her fake hospital trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She may think @help i need some help! Is that user? (Thats not me saying it IS you, just that you said you had her on twitter and Jacks probably figured its you?)
Well, it doesn't take a genius... someone else on here spotted me. The things I say and the way I write makes it bloody obvious. I changed my account name here cos it used to be the same as one I use elsewhere and it was confusing. I might as well have used my full name and adress it couldn't be more obvious to those that know me. I found this place after the way she behaved towards me and blocking me when I expressed concern for the kitten, and since then my gut feelings have been validated. IMO.......obv

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Is she no longer non binary? How can she be "a woman in the public eye" when she doesn't identify with the female gender?
Because she was non-binary THEN and a woman NOW. Do keep up, dear heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I feel for her mum. I can’t think of anything worse than people trolling my family because of me 😔
I hope I have clarified my position, I have known Eve for years, our twitter engagement is pretty much the same as our past FB interaction and social interaction for ages as be have the same health conditions.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I hope I have clarified my position, I have known Eve for years, our twitter engagement is pretty much the same as our past FB interaction and social interaction for ages as be have the same health conditions.
It goes to show how much of a control freak she is that she thinks she can dictate who are her mothers friends. If she doesn't like them, or they don't like her, then her mother isn't allowed to be friends with them.
Disgusting (her not you, help I need some help)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Well, it doesn't take a genius... someone else on here spotted me. The things I say and the way I write makes it bloody obvious. I changed my account name here cos it used to be the same as one I use elsewhere and it was confusing. I might as well have used my full name and adress it couldn't be more obvious to those that know me. I found this place after the way she behaved towards me and blocking me when I expressed concern for the kitten, and since then my gut feelings have been validated. IMO.......obv
I didnt know at all until Jack posted that 😂 I'd be a tit detective

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.