Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think one of the most terrible things about Jack is you never really know what to think.

It's what she delights in. I would truly hate to be inside her head.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
There is no injury. She's done a better job with the make-up today, but to me it's obviously fake - I do accept others think she did hurt herself though - but I don't.
I’m with you 🙌team @acca00 - the swelling on day one is dehydration bags, possibly from having a few cheeky sherbets, conjecture, or just a late night grunkaing. You can see the dark dehydration bag on the other eye too but that one isn’t caked with shimmering makeup.

The lighting on the first photo was probably her biggest downfall as it made her shimmer shine and it was a close up, but she’s had a couple of days to practice her make up and she’s opted for an almost full body shot in a dark room with light coming from behind. I mean look at the difference in her skin tone on each photo. It a 0 from the dogmuck panel!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
86EF7BC6-D56D-412C-BFCF-B0A55B6B249C.jpeg
F1D11E95-4542-47AA-83FD-66B444873CE8.jpeg

2 things, Jack famously is ambivalent about cake, and the other is we were talking about plain/victoria sponge cakes in the f&d thread the other day.
Also, more msm messenger style parlance.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I honestly doubt that Jack has the make up skills to paint a black eye on herself, but both photos definitely show her eye coated in shimmery highlight. WTF? So, so weird.

Three years ago I fainted from a seated position, toppled forward and hit a tiled floor eyebrow first. I’m thinking now that I should have had a CT scan to check for a fractured socket 😂

There was an impact cut though... a doctor glued it in A&E for me.

Last edited:
I can understand why she's using three (very distinct) shades of eyeshadow here, but why does she insist on putting highlighter on the brow?

Honestly, does this crap never end?! How do you even fall into a tap without cracking your jaw on the basin?
Thats not highlighter you ninny, she's stood in a literal sunbeam! Now absolutely get fucked!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m with you 🙌team @acca00 - the swelling on day one is dehydration bags, possibly from having a few cheeky sherbets, conjecture, or just a late night grunkaing. You can see the dark dehydration bag on the other eye too but that one isn’t caked with shimmering makeup.

The lighting on the first photo was probably her biggest downfall as it made her shimmer shine and it was a close up, but she’s had a couple of days to practice her make up and she’s opted for an almost full body shot in a dark room with light coming from behind. I mean look at the difference in her skin tone on each photo. It a 0 from the dogmuck panel!
Yep, this!
If it was genuine and honestly as bad as she was claiming, there's no way she wouldn't have taken a black eye selfie at the hospital! She just wouldn't be able to help herself.

Reactions: 23
Yep, this!
If it was genuine and honestly as bad as she was claiming, there's no way she wouldn't have taken a black eye selfie at the hospital! She just wouldn't be able to help herself.
Yeah that is something that makes it seem off. She would have been photographing the hell out of that, like the foot/glass incident. Not hiding it for a few days. Especially as people were doubting her. Hmmm 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've used photoshop a little in my time and something looks off around that eye. There are a couple of creases under the eye which have completely disappeared in the orange blob on the outer edge of the eye. Zoom in a little. I think she's been at the clone stamp to remove the visible pores we saw earlier in the week

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I think one of the most terrible things about Jack is you never really know what to think.

It's what she delights in. I would truly hate to be inside her head.
Yes, absolutely x

She's so manipulative. She makes you question anything and everything. I always think it must be exhausting to know her, you wouldn't know whether you were coming or going...

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I honestly doubt that Jack has the make up skills to paint a black eye on herself, but both photos definitely show her eye coated in shimmery highlight. WTF? So, so weird.

Three years ago I fainted from a seated position, toppled forward and hit a tiled floor eyebrow first. I’m thinking how I should have had a CT scan to check for a fractured socket 😂

There was an impact cut though... a doctor glued it in A&E for me.
You’re right she doesn’t have the skills! That’s the problem 😂😂😂

Should have gone to Wiki first for colour palate advice - she did a chaos back to front colouring

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
She may have had a minor issue with the eye. Not bashing it as she would have us believe as it doesn't make sense in the real world. But she is exaggerating it with make up IMO, and badly. What on earth must SB make of this behaviour? It's not natural and could be really damaging for him.

• Sad
I suspect she might have slightly injured her eye, then greatly exaggerated it with make up. If the injury was half as bad as she makes out she would be photographing it by the hour, uploaded anything at all to do with hospital documentation, and would have probably live streamed application of the 14 layers of concealer.

as someone else said she is desperately holding on to those last 2 minutes of fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Phew, finally up to speed. Just one thing to add:-

You can't polish a turd, but you can put glitter on a brow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Oh ffs - stop it now Jack. That is not a black eye it’s makeup. Go and play with your cat or write your book or look after your son instead of playing with makeup like a 9 year old. twit! 🙄
At least she stopped squinting in the second one

• Haha
In addition to the highlighted brow, there's also a line of chalky pink blusher along the cheekbone and into the hairline.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you Google Image 'black eye' literally the only ones that looks like hers are the ones saying 'How to give yourself a black eye with make-up'.

The genuine ones are either horribly swollen or veiny/yellowy in patches (something hard to do with a pastry brush) or else they're a block of dark purple with none of this tentative 'use three shades from my palette' nonsense.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.