Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200905-180443_Fenix.jpg

Screenshot_20200905-180639_Fenix.jpg

Screenshot_20200905-180806_Fenix.jpg

Screenshot_20200905-180859_Fenix.jpg

(☝🏼 Changed my mind about editing him out cos he's a blue tick)

Screenshot_20200905-181033_Fenix.jpg

(☝🏼 Did an Insta Live with Jack)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
If you Google Image 'black eye' literally the only ones that looks like hers are the ones saying 'How to give yourself a black eye with make-up'.

The genuine ones are either horribly swollen or veiny/yellowy in patches (something hard to do with a pastry brush) or else they're a block of dark purple with none of this tentative 'use three shades from my palette' nonsense.
It's the most amazingly photogenic black eye

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For the life of me I just can’t understand why she’d suddenly start sharing her son. It’s the worst thing she’s doing at the moment. It’s almost like she thinks all the mama stuff will keep up the interest in her, and that crucial Patreon dolla 💰 why would you expose a child to public social media is beyond me!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She must spin a wheel to decide which Jack she's gonna be today. It's SupermOm Jack today! Hopefully her child won't feel the need to check she's not dead during the movie. I feel awful writing that to be honest, but that's what she told 280k people a few days ago.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
As if anyone who is 'their own worst critic' would ever describe THEMSELVES as a 'scathing essayist'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
For the life of me I just can’t understand why she’d suddenly start sharing her son. It’s the worst thing she’s doing at the moment. It’s almost like she thinks all the mama stuff will keep up the interest in her, and that crucial Patreon dolla 💰 why would you expose a child to public social media is beyond me!
I suspect it’s probably to create a wholesome family image for the new followers, sadly

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
"you did big dino snores"

Then told twitter how her 10 year old had watched her sleep for 2 hours and had considered ringing an ambulance.

I find this really disturbing.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Gosh darn? She really does want to impress across the pond, doesn’t she? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.