Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has at least realised she needs to use matte eyeshadow this time. Her makeup artistry is coming on in leaps and bounds recently what with all this practice.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Kinda feels like the calm after the tit storm doesn't it?

Wonderful recap as always @Pocahontas Anyone else really look forward to them?

The morning briefing at Conspiracy Wankers HQ. Pocahontas addresses the group, clip board in hand as @Silver Linings and @Marmalade Atkins collate the receipts 😂
And I have a whip. Just for show, mind.

She's finished her Grunka 😂
Haha, yes! ‘How dare they? Get a load of this.’
PS thank you @Emmapism ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Umm where's the swelling? Why isn't her eye bloodshot? Also I want to know what brand of eyeshadow she is using, it's probably some high end range of cosmetics

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So Scottish Jack, Vonny, is now on ADHD medication she’s announced. She says it’s life changing... so is changing your look every 5 minutes and your boyfriend.... I would love the 2 of them to meet, it would be a proper ailment off
It would be like Disability Top Trumps..

(& I can say that because I'm a proper disabled okay?)
So absolutely get fucked xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 35
B7CDBF6E-C9C7-41C0-AFA1-E9331CF96792.jpeg

Has she tippexed in the whites of her eyes again? I still absolutely think she did donk it but i’m baffled as to how. The skin is so thin there and there’s no cut. Plus black eyes drip and pool down your face so she must have hit it much higher up than she said. All in all, 🤪.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Never seen a bruise that has its own built-in highlighter.

It's especially wonderful as it has highlighted the brow-bone rather wonderfully.

(Jack, an improvement over your previous efforts, but still pretty piss poor on a standard scale)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think you’re right @Silver Linings - how did she do it really? I do not believe that was a tap - there’s no impact cut and it’s too neat for a sink. It’s just baffling.
I agree, I think she twatted herself somehow, but has used stuff to make it look worse?

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Looks like she's used her trusty highlighter around the bruise. Or maybe it's just the sunbeam effect again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is no way that pic is #nofilter. The whites of ones eyes are never that white in an untouched picture. She can't tell the truth about anything can she?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
"#nomakeupselfie"
😂😂😂😂😂

For real though...it looks more genuine this time BUT we saw it in the photo conference yesterday and there was no sign? Joking aside, has she been thumping herself in the face frantically since then to turn a faked injury into a real one, to prove a point? I wouldn't put it past her...but also, if that's the case, then it's genuinely quite worrying. She's a horrible cow but I wouldn't want her to come to any actual harm and doing things like that is a slippery slope.

Sorry, I'd post that under a spoiler but for some reason it's not letting me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.