Jack Monroe #68 Take a day off mate, seriously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very much so.

This feeds in to exactly what @Veronicaaa said above - it feels wrong to question it. But I had noticed there's been little mention recently of the crippling arthritis that meant at times she cannot get out of bed, falls to the floor, has to drag herself around the house, needs a cane, that distorts her hands etc. I guess that at the moment it's extremely well managed and she's not having a flare up..?
Arthritis?? I thought she walked 25000 steps a day?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can’t see anything on her twitter page - does that mean I’m blocked? I didn’t even follow the sad fuxker anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s obviously used an automatic tweet delete programme.

Clearly people have had enough of the poverty safari and are calling her out on her fairytales.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
What a lying bastard! Amazing that no one close to her is calling her out. She even managed to get Louisa to lie about inventing the healthy start vouchers. Maybe Jack can Grunka Lunka through space and time too!
Re Louisa, worrying lack of critical thinking, not to mention basic maths, especially given her job!

Reactions: 23
Long time lurker.

My daughter earlier in the year woke with a swollen eye (as in pic) no injury and she wasn't in pain so gave her some antihistamine as that seemed most likely reason for it. The swelling went down and by the end of the day looked normal. I think it looks pretty similar to Jack's (obviously no sparkly eyeshadow on my little one!).

View attachment 232981
Yeah, I think she had conjunctivitis.. When you zoom in on her eye you can see a blurred, perfectly straight edge to her upper lid (photoshop🤔?) and what looks like some gooey gunge between the two. She just added the bruise with a 90s heather shimmer eyeshadow....

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She might have got away with her black eye make up, if she hadn’t have slathered highlighter all over the areas between her eyelid and eyebrow, and next to her nose. These bits looked completely healthy and just made the highlighter really obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you were her family and you saw her claiming she grew up in poverty it might be the last straw ? You might get to the point of the lying has to stop NOW hence the delete rampage ?

it must be incredibly hurtful for her parents the her son’s father to see her Twitter feed

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Even the most sickly sweet of avid Kack fans would surely be raising an eyebrow at today's screengrabs. Right?! It's pretty much undetectable. If this was a full week after the alleged accident, fair enough, but we are on day two since she went to A+E(!!!!) and she's still wanging on about how sore it is. So sore she's able to pat 14 layers of concealer into it. She has a weird thing for wearing unnecessary makeup in times of pain, doesn't she? Surprised she didn't whack a full red lip on just for the craic
Are they being tweeted to her?

I know so many of you have said it already. But HOW are so many people getting away with saying she grew up on benefits on some sort, including her in one screen grab above? I just don't GET it.

Considering earlier today she listed a tonne of make up that she didn't know what to do with, she has done a frankly astounding job of eliminating all trace of her technicolour bruise. Also she must be on some top notch pain killers to have such a stonking black eye that she says is very sore and still be able to move her face about freely like in conference shots posted. It's fortunate the swelling went down too and that she can now open her eye fully.

I don't really get the drama about the black eye/conference thing either as she tweeted extensively about it and the other professionals on the conference probably looked her up by way of research. Just apologise for the injury and get on with your job. Or else just wear the eye patch.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.