Jack Monroe #68 Take a day off mate, seriously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2020-09-04 at 17.40.11.png

MANY MANY YEARS?!?!!? MANY MANY YEARS? what the actual duck.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Yel

She's definitely deleted everything, even the non declared affiliate link tweet to her book , but don't worry she's still got it in her bio😆 . It's just the app caching it for some people
Screenshot_2020-09-04-17-45-36-670_com.brave.browser.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Wow. She’s mass deleted everything. I wonder why! This is too funny, she keeps ‘tripping over her own feet’ and getting into jams entirely of her own making. What a crazy 5 months its been - JO tantrum, DKL disaster, break-up with gf, crappy Hellmans gig, hair shorn, David Walliams tantrum, mental breakdown, expensive dash to Edinburgh during lockdown, kitten disaster, shard in foot accident, flouncing into Thread 31 on Tattle, Annunziata Rees Mogg tantrum, ouchy mouth with red lippy and teething necklace, granny panty pics, and shiny make-up ‘shiner’ and here we are.

Fecking exhausting. Seriously though.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
She could have just deactivated her Twitter account if she wanted to be all like I'M BUSY.
Makes me wonder why she's deleting tweets...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She can cure arthritis just by getting bored of using a stick, survived falling under a train (with no visible injuries), cured her allergy to tomatoes (and oysters/little clitorises), quickly recovered from burnout despite a chemical rollercoaster, managed to immediately overcome an ouchy mouth using only lipstick (admittedly from a lady doctor) and is now able to place her healing hands on a black eye and make it resolve within 2 days. She really is the modern day version of Lazarus.
I reckon it’s because the person on Twitter the other day said they were putting Jack in their worry bag. I bet that did the trick...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did the q and a go badly or has someone hacked her Twitter?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now newer Tattle members (and all of you people reading these threads but have not signed up for Tattle... we know you lurkers are out there... 👀) can see why we take screenshots of her stuff, rather than just linking to it. She loves a good delete spree!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.