Jack Monroe #68 Take a day off mate, seriously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume it was a zoom meeting she had today?

I also thought the tweets she made the other night to someone who was challenging her, Don I think the name was, were really aggressive.

I wouldn’t assume for one minute that she’s drinking again but she acts like a sensitive flower herself then uses her Twitter to go in on people hard. She’s just horrible. She reminds me of people I’ve encountered on Twitter who put up sob stories and photos of their kids when they’ve been particularly awful to people.

I also watched a very early YouTube video where she was saying if she ever got richer she wouldn’t change. Spending habits in particular.

Actual guffaw!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Not feeling too good today and laid on sofa, but I'm thinking of all the comments about Jack's 'disabilities' and the comments about her on that certain other site, where they kept saying leave her alone as she is mentally ill. What extent of damage is Jack doing to people who are mentally ill, and have any of the conditions which she claims to have? Mental health is still incredibly stigmatised and writing off faking a black eye as part of being mentally ill, or that she did a chaos or is a manic pixie (whatever the hell that is) is just going to cause more hindrance. Anyone reading this who feels sorry for her or thinks it's mental illness, please stop!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh I am HOOTING at the lack of black eye. Literally LAUGHING up a lung here. That one really back fired. What happened to needing an eye patch?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bleeping hell coven, just seen the shot of Jack with her magic concealer I’m speechless!

How on earth can she lie like that? AND involving her mum into her drama!

also the blue shirt and wallpaper combo, Hellmann’s flash backs!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
To be fair I think someone asked for recommendations for someone who had grown up on food stamps and her name was mentioned. She didn’t volunteer herself.
True, but she soon piped up on that thread to agree with people that yes, she does indeed fit that bill 🙄

Reactions: 31
Just saw that she is suggesting that she grew up on food stamps by way of her response to someone else’s tweet. That’s an absolute disgrace. No she didn’t. Does she have no shame at all?

She’s just managed to apply the poverty tag to her name because she spent 12-18 months poor a decade ago.

I’ve seen her describe her bungalow as both crappy and shabby.

Nothing shabby about it. Or crappy. There are kids living in B and B accommodation that would love to live in her house.

When I was wee my mum and me lived in a room and kitchen. Nothing wrong with the house but she had to fight to get that as when she got divorced she was told that if her ex wanted council accommodation in the same area he would get priority (and he wasn’t even from the area we live in).

She was working full time but we were not rich by any stretch of the imagination. Far from it.

It was about 3 years after that that she got a house where we both had a bedroom

Jack just wants to be both rich and famous. That’s very clear

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Put some sparkly highlighter on it and make it a *thing*
Don't forget to take pics and post them on twitter!

Could be people talking. They wanna come and witness the mayhem. (Too scared to say she must buying followers incase it summons the eye of sauron)
I think she'll have gained followers thanks to all the deluded fools recommending her on the 'food stamps' tweet.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Even the most sickly sweet of avid Kack fans would surely be raising an eyebrow at today's screengrabs. Right?! It's pretty much undetectable. If this was a full week after the alleged accident, fair enough, but we are on day two since she went to A+E(!!!!) and she's still wanging on about how sore it is. So sore she's able to pat 14 layers of concealer into it. She has a weird thing for wearing unnecessary makeup in times of pain, doesn't she? Surprised she didn't whack a full red lip on just for the craic

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My husband caught me reading and seeing a pic of our Jackie's eye and said;

"She's been rubbing her eye, and put make up on. She's mad"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am I missing something or have a load of tweets been deleted? It’s just that all the “Green-Gage-Gate” stuff is quite close to the top now. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Am glad to see people responding to Jay Rayner. I have had to sit on my hands to avoid a rant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.