Jack Monroe #68 Take a day off mate, seriously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her previous mass deletions due to embarrassing sets of tweets have been explained away by being "the witterings of an alcoholic" or "in the midst of a breakdown" so I imagine this one will be passed off as similar. I did post yesterday about expecting a *reveal* of alleged suffering. Can read her like a book, ironically
Concussion, clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All this drama can't be doing her mother's health much good. SB's dad must also be extremely pissed off about the effect on him just before going back to school; wonder what SB said when he went home?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Three, I think?

Just before Daily Kitchen Live started. 40k+ tweets deleted.
Some time in June (?) she deleted everything but kept DKL tweets.
Today.
That's just THIS YEAR. Mind the judge at her Katie Hopkins trial admonished her for deleting so much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
JACK, STOP bleeping LYING, YOU’RE REALLY tit AT IT!

Now she finds herself circling down the drain of bullshit she’s created for her, deleting tweets isn’t going to change anything babe. I wish you would ‘now duck off’.

Reactions: 22
Trigger warning about dv coming up, not sure if I should add a spoiler. I'll edit post if it does. I've been telling Mr ogre about all this and he's connected the dots, things are starting to add up. He has partly narrated this.

Jack constantly plays the victim, when her life starts flatlining when people realise she is not that interesting, she invents things to bring the attention back onto her, and it doesn't matter at what cost. Anyway the kitten was a form of control for her, she prolonged it's suffering and it was a form of entertainment for her and that's bordering on psychopathic tendencies, along with whatever happened to her other pets, especially Cooper. She feeds on the misery of others and we can both see that she is likely to have been an abusive and controlling figure in her previous relationships. I would put money on L having been gaslighted especially as she is still in contact and they spend time together, given that Jack states 'she left' whenever questioned and has allowed other people to say negative things about L. We could go on a bit more but I don't want to start triggering others here too much without having a proper spoiler in place. The latest mass delete seems to be a huge gaslighting going on. It's going to bring lots of attention onto her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
JACK, STOP bleeping LYING, YOU’RE REALLY tit AT IT!

Now she finds herself circling down the drain of bullshit she’s created for her, deleting tweets isn’t going to change anything babe. I wish you would ‘now duck off’.
I think something has happened a sudden realization that the black eye that clearly never was as evidenced on Tattle led to wasting time in A&E and perhaps the pack of lies is tumbling down hence the delete fest

she won’t want people digging into her background

Reactions: 31
I think she wants a clean plate. Her mentions are blowing up with people tagging her to lostblackboy. She's going to crack America now... 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She’ll have gained a few after the black eye fiasco - people are just coming to watch the car crash.
I never understand why people feel the need to give her a twitter follow in order to watch, I just go onto her TL when I have the stomach for it. It's different if someone occasionally locks their account but imagine innocently logging onto twitter just to be faced with a barrage of nonsensical and generally triggering Jack tweets.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can actually see blusher in the ‘bruiser’ of an eye picture. Blusher. Along the apple of the cheek.

I suspect she’s deleted because plenty of the people on the zoom call today have tweeted photos of her on it, looking sans black eye that warrants CT scans and A&E and she’s furiously realising - she probably didn’t expect to be unearthed that way 😂

Reactions: 32
Insta pics are disappearing too... before my shower there were 3603 now there are 3598 🧐

ETA Celery Edinburgh is still there. Relax canal!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
'allo Luna!

Your recaps are the highlight of the Helen thread so do come on over more often!

The conspiracy wankers over here are some of my favourite people on Tattle.
‘ello my lovely!

Aw thank you 😘 haha mine are nothing compared to what’s going on here got some very witty folks it’s been a joy to read 💕

I’ve been dipping in and out of this thread and I think I’m hooked already, the whole black-eye-no-black-eye thing is hilarious. 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can actually see blusher in the ‘bruiser’ of an eye picture. Blusher. Along the apple of the cheek.

I suspect she’s deleted because plenty of the people on the zoom call today have tweeted photos of her on it, looking sans black eye that warrants CT scans and A&E and she’s furiously realising - she probably didn’t expect to be unearthed that way 😂
Yup, it's the wrong pink for the edges of a bruise.

I bet they looked her up before the conference, saw all the stuff about her eye, and then - before you can say Miracles! - it's healed, quicker than Lazarus.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.