Jack Monroe #68 Take a day off mate, seriously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone has had a word with her, agent/publisher/family/Louisa who knows but to act so suddenly isn't her style.
What still irks me, is that if this is going to cause more stress and drama for the boy and her mum then its really unfair.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Evening everyone. I've only been following this thread for a few days and barely keeping up. This latest development is hilarious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Well well well, we're all the way back to a mass tweet delete. I'm preparing for her to come back soon with some bullshit and attempts to gloss over her lies.

The most frequently you do this sort of mass delete, Jack, the more people's eyebrows are raised.

Reactions: 28
It's certainly something that's she had basically deleted twitter. Something big must have happened.

Reactions: 19
I think someone has had a word with her, agent/publisher/family/Louisa who knows but to act so suddenly isn't her style.
What still irks me, is that if this is going to cause more stress and drama for the boy and her mum then its really unfair.
Yep, agreed. Plus she’s got all the ‘case studies’ she needs to get on with the book. Will we finally see the Twitter break she has promised for so long?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep, agreed. Plus she’s got all the ‘case studies’ she needs to get on with the book. Will we finally see the Twitter break she has promised for so long?
Then why not just delete her profile? Either there’s some cunning plan, or she’s pissed.

Reactions: 13
I'm probably over thinking this but has anyone else been in A & E and been given a little bit of brown paper with their temperature written on it? Sort of in their own handwriting?

Delete all you like, lovey, you are a dopey liar.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I get this weekly mailout of 'calls for submissions' / freelance writing jobs and this was in this week's one (the link is to her twitter feed). When I first read the tweet I got the idea that she was asking for personal stories rather than professional writers to 'pitch' but it does seem as though she's asking for journalistic, uh, help? All seems like a recipe for disaster tbh but then she's no stranger to them.
This link to her ~call for submissions~ no longer works, obvs. How professional, and what a difference a day makes, eh?

• Wow
so jacks upcoming book projects are:
1/. Capitalising off the suffering of those in poverty by having them contribute to her novel presumably for free?
2/. Capitalising off the suffering of black people by having them contribute to her novel presumably for free?

And her& her team dont see any problem with this, or any way it could possibly backfire???

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
We expected something big last time she did this, but she just came back as if nothing had happened 🤷🏼

so jacks upcoming book projects are:
1/. Capitalising off the suffering of those in poverty by having them contribute to her novel presumably for free?
2/. Capitalising off the suffering of black people by having them contribute to her novel presumably for free?

And her& her team dont see any problem with this, or any way it could possibly backfire???
She said she would pay for contributions, didn't mention how much.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
We expected something big last time she did this, but she just came back as if nothing had happened 🤷🏼
She’ll just say she’s being hounded & bullied online, is scared for her life, has fleed to the garage / panic room with CCTV installed to watch over her 24/7 lest Vlad’s agents finally assassinate her for her radical political work

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
She’s somehow gained followers! Based on what?! Honestly, baa.
Well I've heard makeup artists are very popular online, maybe her shiny shiner will get her a collab with Jeffree Star..

If she's paying people that's good, hope its a fair rate as she could actually be doing some good then.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck off guys, she's clearly busier than she's ever been before and has simply fucked off to get some work done.

Nothing to see here, I'm sure she'll be back posting inane thrilling polls about sandwich shapes and beans as soon as she's not quite so terribly, frightfully, artistically busy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.