Jack Monroe #68 Take a day off mate, seriously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she would pay for contributions, didn't mention how much.
I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the sticking point. Maybe she didn’t get the publisher’s permission for this part? It would cost a fair bit to pay lots of people a few hundred pounds each minimum for their heart-breaking stories...not to mention the legal and editorial issues over fact checking etc

Reactions: 17
Her previous mass deletions due to embarrassing sets of tweets have been explained away by being "the witterings of an alcoholic" or "in the midst of a breakdown" so I imagine this one will be passed off as similar. I did post yesterday about expecting a *reveal* of alleged suffering. Can read her like a book, ironically

• Haha
Reactions: 37
We expected something big last time she did this, but she just came back as if nothing had happened 🤷🏼
She wanted a fresh start but couldn’t bear to delete DKL. Can’t get fresher than an addition to her ‘canon’ by rewriting her ‘origin story’.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah I see we’re up to the ‘delete most or all tweets’ part of Jack’s twitter cycle again. I can’t remember what usually comes next? Fresh start with a new book? Complaining about “bullies”? More doggos?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
JM may have deleted her tweet history but with all the screenshots on here, I think we may have enough to fill three level arch files

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’ve figured out why she’s deleted. She’s relaunching as a make up artist.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I've almost been sick from laughing at the non-black black eye reveal. The fabulous layouts of the zoom ins on said eye, absolute quality. Nice work :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Um, I have a question!!
When I use Mr Moo's Twitter account I can still see all tweets, but not from my account?!! What is that about please?

Um, I have a question!!
When I use Mr Moo's Twitter account I can still see all tweets, but not from my account?!! What is that about please?
On a desktop, or an app? May need to delete cache, thats what I did, and can't see any tweets now.

The fakey bruised eye screenshots are masterpieces. Absolutely horse spunk that surely even her most devoted followers would question, if only they could see them...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Recently liked. Hi Jack if you're here!
Sorry cba to edit post.
4E373B78-DB2B-4E5F-A61D-9B5D22E9A87C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Yep, agreed. Plus she’s got all the ‘case studies’ she needs to get on with the book. Will we finally see the Twitter break she has promised for so long?
Certainly glad she hasn't got mine!
Imagine your story in her hands.
Someone, surely, has picked up her hands off the keyboard and made her sit on them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On a desktop, or an app? May need to delete cache, thats what I did, and can't see any tweets now.

The fakey bruised eye screenshots are masterpieces. Absolutely horse spunk that surely even her most devoted followers would question, if only they could see them...
Both on app

Reactions: 3
Recently liked. Hi Jack if you're here!
Sorry cba to edit post.View attachment 233166
All the people recommending her under that post are referring to her as they/them which would be nice and respectful ordinarily but it just goes to show that very few have actually kept up with her myriad of identities.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.