Jack Monroe #67 Eye can’t believe it’s not glitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something happening to me while my child is alone with me haunts me and has done ever since they were tiny, she’s so blasé about him thinking her snoring was funny. duck.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Ironically, in a regular conference her makeup job might be harder to spot - most people would be too far away.

In a virtual conference, everyone's gonna get a major close-up of the ouchy eye.

If she bothers. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
straight up, she shouldnt have him there when shes such a duck up. The manic tweeting sprees, the lies, the all nighters, day time sleeping.. she is a liability.

Reactions: 33
I wonder if the Dad is watching these tweets.

Edit:
Jack is basically admitting she's a massive liability to the world. I would not say such things if I was her

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Why is she going to A&E now? If she was going to she should have gone straight away. Going now is pointless, and a waste of clinical time in the EMERGENCY department. If she wants checking out she should phone 111 and be directed to an urgent care centre 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Was she asleep when she was posting and commenting on that tit poll about sandwiches then?

If she is “slow” she is doing remarkably well at speed tweeting on two phones.

This woman is doing my nut in.

• Haha
straight up, she shouldnt have him there when shes such a duck up. The manic tweeting sprees, the lies, the all nighters, day time sleeping.. she is a liability.
Honestly, I'd worry about the effect of it on a DOG, never mind a 10 year old boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
She got her mum in on her Munchausens!! Her mum who has been very unwell and in hospital? For a fake black eye that’s mostly made up of highlighter? Her poor family, I'm absolutely disgusted. To be having some kind of trauma/real problems and to Tweet all of it in real time is just unfathomable to me. What a life to live.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Really weird. The stuff with her son checking she's breathing is seriously worrying, he shouldn't be in her care while she's getting on like this. Sorry, I said it. Not sure I agree with going to a+e for a bump on the eye either when it's clearly (very) topical bruising. Even if were fractured or broken there's nowt they can do for it, is there? Except prescribe pain of which she has drawers full of as she so happily showed us recently.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
So she fell asleep for a couple of hours and was babysat by her 10yr old. GET A bleeping GRIP.

That poor boy.
I’m so sad for him, I’ve spent all day with mine getting them ready (and preparing myself) for the return to school. Early dinner, baths a family film and back to normal bedtimes. This is not what he needs at all, to be sat checking if his mum is still breathing. She said herself that his anxiety is already high. 😢

Maybe the tattler who suggested she’s going to announce he’s moving to his dads full time soon is right.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She is due to do her talk on Friday afternoon.
Yesterday the black eye. Now hospital (so she says). Over-egging it all with a tale of her kid watching her for signs of life. She’s ramping it up isn’t she.
Who’d like to bet this is all leading up to her not doing the conference?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
BOLLOCKS

First of, you don't need childcare because he lives with his Dad you utter cretin
Secondly, you haven't damaged yourself because you would've gone to A&E yesterday you utter twit
Third of, you can take children under 11 to appointments you utter Prick
Fourthly, if it really was life and death you could easily leave a 10yo at home for a bit to wait for a friend/neighbour to come in you utter bleeping article
Fifthly, JUST duck OFF YOU UTTER LIAR....

In hindsight, although this has made me angry, she has also made me right....

Posted about sandwiches with the kid to PROVE the boy is with her. Her back story is building up.. what an absolute martyr she is. Spending all day with head bashed in, sacrificing her own health because she needs to be with her precious child to talk about sandwiches...
Give it a couple of hours and, like I said, doctor pamphlets and Xrays will be posted.
How can she possibly go on like this? How shall our plucky heroine continue? Shall she crawl to the Housing talk? Why must she wait for her child to be dropped off for his visit before she decides to visit a Doctor? Who will feed her child slop if she is basically brain dead from her injury? Who knows which way our story shall turn?

Now put some pennies in the tip jar you schmucks....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Firstly: I CALLED THIS!

secondly: I sense maybe SB’s dad has pissed her off somehow and this is her way of getting revenge, weird that she is acting as if calling him to help isn’t an option. I bet she regrets writing that ode to him in the guardian! She is such a bleeping liar and it’s an insult to real single parents.

thirdly: I don’t think she is fit to be the sole carer of a child. I truly hope for her son’scase he primarily lives at his dad’s. What a depressing chaotic house to grow up in.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.