Jack Monroe #67 Eye can’t believe it’s not glitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say the Rees Mogg sproggs look awful peely wally in those pale gray uniforms. A nicer colour would be better and more fun. We had red, purple and turquoise as part of our non posh primary school. Jack has no right to complain about their brass plate when her nails have been filthy for months!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The first thing I thought when I saw that black eye picture was eyeshadow. The top of her browbone looks like there is gold shadow on it. I know swollen skin goes taut and shiny, but that is one black eye that positively shimmers! I also found it odd how her eye is creasing at the outer corner. Mine does that if I'm deliberately winking or squinting. It didn't go like that when I had an eye infection and swelled up - it just went slack. And her eyelid/browbone don't look swollen anyway, it looks exactly the same as the eye on the other side, only with added luminosity.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone fetch the little Mx book and illustration too they’re the best work since the magnum (from the freezer for your fake black eye) opus ‘potatoes’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is saying you have a favourite tattler as bad as when parents have a favourite child? Oh well, @Pocahontas you are one of my faves 😍

As it’s my grandads funeral tomorrow I won’t be here in the day. I do however expect this thread to be full when I need to zone out a bit in the evening so fingers crossed full moon Jackie emerges 🤞🏼
Oh thanks! And you’re my favourite ... finger. 🙊❤
And I hope you are ok tomorrow. Lots of love. Hope your tortoise is a good cuddler.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Also, I looked further down in the replies and someone has posted a shot of a black eye injury they had. It looks far worse than Jack's (so fair warning to anyone a bit squeamish) and the swelling has nothing like the shinyness that Jack's does.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Hopefully Jack sees a nice shiny new thread awaiting her and presents us with something soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shucks. Thankyou. That means a lot coming from you, harder. XOXO

Will do!
It was superlative as always. But no mention of her referring to Nigella as 'mom'? That was my most wtf moment of the grunka'ing.

(Do realise that as always with Jack, it's a very fluid situation)

Reactions: 27
Can we add another job to her CV?

Time traveller.

After all, she's managed to set up a scheme years before she would have benefitted from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It was superlative as always. But no mention of her referring to Nigella as 'mom'? That was my most wtf moment of the grunka'ing.

(Do realise that as always with Jack, it's a very fluid situation)
Oh yes. Good point. I think perhaps I blocked it from my mind. And so has Nigella 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's just a lesbian now but her sexuality is nothing to do with us and I don't think it's ever been discussed here.
Please dont call her 'just' a lesbian or I think there is a clear and present danger of a 'summoning'....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A new thread might also be an opportune moment to let new posters know that we don't bash Jack because she's gay or trans (well, claimed to be, temporarily).

We talk about her lies because she elicits money from her follower base while earning a decent crust, starts pile-ons of people whose success she envies or who dare pull her up on her questionable stories, and generally places herself as The Voice Of All Povvos even though she does nothing of note other than tweet vitriol from her £400 John Lewis hammock on her iPhone 11 (though she occasionally switches to an Android).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.