Jack Monroe #67 Eye can’t believe it’s not glitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes, that well known class distinguisher - how you cut your sandwiches. 'Common' people, of course, cut it in rectangles, like our Jackie.
I think she is cutting them into squares ironically.

MC woman cuts sandwiches in squares, shock horror. She is so maverick.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she doing the housing conference?
Did she go to real/fake hospital?
Is she going to mention her black eye again?
Is she actually writing that book?
Wtf is even going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Double post deserves another gif (doesn't it?)..I'm actually knocked speechless.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Grr, once again I hate to talk about SB but what was he doing while she was unconscious?! Bloody hell.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I think she is cutting them into squares ironically.

MC woman cuts sandwiches in squares, shock horror. She is so maverick.
Who the hell refers to themselves as 'common', anyway? (Other than people cosplaying being working class, obvs).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
surely the dad could have him? Seeing as he has a wife & other kids anyway, no?

She blatently got pissed and fell over.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
That has just left hospital. Has she no friends?
“I don’t feel terrible” so why are you going to A&E 18 hours (minimum) later? Asking your mother for childcare when you were wailing that she’s so very vulnerable so you need to social distance still?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I'm calling bullshit on it all. Sb isn't there, she will be back home within the hour, after having the fastest admission known to man. How will anyone know she is going to hospital anyway? It's like having that Facebook friend who posts from hospital and then everyone has to ask are you ok hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.