Jack Monroe #67 Eye can’t believe it’s not glitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A socket fracture? From what? A tap!!!

I didn’t want to add my own triangulatable story, but my dad got knocked off his bike by a car a few months ago. Lockdown meant we still don’t know what actually happened as he was knocked unconscious but needless to say there was no socket fracture, no concussion, just massive bruises to his face and hip (and some unfortunate nerve damage in his eye).

She is talking shite.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Thing is she's a massive narcissist, so this will just give her a rush cos she loves being talked about
She's making out like it's some sort of weird tattle conspiracy to point out the shimmery-ness of her eye, when her own followers were posting about it earlier, and she was all ~i'm sitting in a sunbeam~. It's not just us who see it.

I like to think Vonny is working on outdoing her. A third bout of Covid maybe?
Vonny has now said she's not actually got covid for a second time (she was never tested for the first time, so there's actually no evidence she had it at all). Her new thing is taking an insta troll to court 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Broken face FFS .I got knocked down in a accident last thing I wanted was any attention .Couple took me to a and e had soft tissue damage and had imprint of their car make logo bruising never came up really bad for few days .I think they were distracted by their granddaughter in their car but no way did I post about it or put pictures of my bruised buttock and scraped hands on Sm .I didn't even tell my family !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think she's even at the hospital or she would've posted a photo already? Why has she got a bed for a facial injury? And wouldn't a socket fracture be really, really, really, really, SEVERELY painful??

Calling bullshit. As ever 🙄

Reactions: 18
That was FAST.

We’ve always been a min of 4h to be seen at A&E with head injury / concussion /potential fracture / terminal illness (not all the same person)
My mum has just come back from A&E to rule out a blood clot. She was gone 6hrs. She was also taken by ambulance at 4am this morning to rule out a PE, she was there 6 hours. Shes chatting tit. (My mums ok ❤)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh hang on, pictures up now. Why the note with her temperature?

ETA: she actually brought that sodding bag with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No pictures? None at all? From what little experience I have of a and e... there's a LOT of hanging around.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.