Jack Monroe #67 Eye can’t believe it’s not glitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm calling bullshit on it all. Sb isn't there, she will be back home within the hour, after having the fastest admission known to man. How will anyone know she is going to hospital anyway? It's like having that Facebook friend who posts from hospital and then everyone has to ask are you ok hun?
Facebook post Mackie is in a and e Southend hospital feeling sad ☹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?

If you’re going to fake an eye injury, don’t use the shimmery end of the eye palette, dearie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is truly tragic! She is on Tattle and interacting with us via Twitter. All because we saw through her shimmery make-up black eye!!

Now get fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
For some fun and games fraus, can we tot up the amount she is wearing/carrying in the hospital pics?

Nike air max’s
Gifted leopard print bag
Yellow mac

Poverty campaigner my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Vonny has now said she's not actually got covid for a second time (she was never tested for the first time, so there's actually no evidence she had it at all). Her new thing is taking an insta troll to court 🤷‍♀️
Every time I check in on her she's sitting with a cat on her. I miss all her mad chat! Tempted to start her thread but fear she'd do a thread 31 on us.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jack, why don't you take a selfie - showing your eye - instead of a collage shot of the hospital, with your plastic handbag in shot too?

Or has all the make-up come off now.............

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She is absolutely pathetic and that bag is still ugly as tit. Good that she can still fulfill her undeclared advertising even when "severely concussed" (or is it a broken eye socket? Choose), though.

Also you're not cool enough for those trainers, Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wondering how she's planning to 'prove' the inevitable SEVERE diagnosis she reckons she will get

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fair play to Saafend if she's been seen that quickly and has a bed already! As well as half a dozen medical staff, wow. I wish every hospital was able to give this level of treatment.
TBH, they would probably do anything to keep her happy as soon as she scampered through the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is so repetitive we’ve had ouchy eye before Jackie do something newwwww
IKR all we want is another neon dish / a YouTube channel / reunion with Eammon (cousin optional x) / a holiday where she shows us the finer things in life such as five guys. None of us want demonic am drams 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.