Jack Monroe #67 Eye can’t believe it’s not glitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony of her telling us to have a night off. Wasn’t she signed off some weeks ago?
Might go for a drive to the hospital...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t know why it tickles me so much, tbh! Just thinking about how stressful and chaotic it would be to literally have a phone in each hand gives me the willies.

Like when you’re in the middle of watching something and you’re texting and then you accidentally add something random into the message, or text the wrong person when you’re being a cow about someone. Shudder!
Silver Linings watch out ,if your a pirate Mackie will need your patch for her ouchy eye

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So is she trying to suggest she has a concussion from hitting her eye? Is her eye the problem or her head? I've had concussion only once, a horse I was riding (I know, fancy as duck 🏇) hit the ground and knocked me out. I couldn't remember how to stand up once I came round, so how she's managed to tweet away whilst potentially SEVERELY concussed I do not know.

Also, if her kid really was watching her to check she wasn't dead, that's a whole new low. Really hoping that's some hardcore JM bullshittery there 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just in case you're wondering, Jack 👋, a pal - who is not a tattler - DM'd me this today, completely unprovoked. So it's not just the cabal who's like 👀
Thing is she's a massive narcissist, so this will just give her a rush cos she loves being talked about

Reactions: 20
Just in case you're wondering, Jack 👋, a pal - who is not a tattler - DM'd me this today, completely unprovoked. So it's not just the cabal who's like 👀
I like to think Vonny is working on outdoing her. A third bout of Covid maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So is she trying to suggest she has a concussion from hitting her eye? Is her eye the problem or her head? I've had concussion only once, a horse I was riding (I know, fancy as duck 🏇) hit the ground and knocked me out. I couldn't remember how to stand up once I came round, so how she's managed to tweet away whilst potentially SEVERELY concussed I do not know.

Also, if her kid really was watching her to check she wasn't dead, that's a whole new low. Really hoping that's some hardcore JM bullshittery there 😕
Spoiler alert your not supposed to use screens with a head injury a Dr actually told me that. You have a head injury and it over stimulates it.

Reactions: 21
Her and Vonny are separated at birth, Vonny has an eye patch she can lend Jack! I showed the pic to my husband, who’s had a fair few black eyes via sporting injuries, in his time. He couldn’t even understand the pic!! I had to explain it was a black eye

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And this is what happens when you get caught out in a lie. You then have to create a much bigger lie. She's now "in hospital", with "six medical staff" and a "bed waiting".

• Haha
Reactions: 36
“I wouldn’t have gone to the bother of begging my unwell mum” another passive aggressive dig at her mum!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.