Jack Monroe #67 Eye can’t believe it’s not glitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ALSO, Jack, it is you who is obsessed with us. You're the unhinged one.

We can take or leave you. I come and have a read when I have some downtime and fancy a laugh as these Fraus are funny as duck.

You clearly read and obsess over every single word written here. You're not cut out for life in the public eye (no pun intended), despite living and broadcasting your every waking moment online. It's just plain weird and extremely unhealthy.

Now duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I’ve just received an email from a Life Coach I follow titled ‘You’re not a special snowflake’ and I desperately want to forward it to Jackie...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I haven't been here for a full moon before.

I must say I didn't think that we'd have Jack contouring her eye socket with Becca highlighter in order to get out of a speaking engagement & book deadline.

But as someone with a history of fabricating nonsensical bullshit, it's hardly surprising.

How many 'work books' have you read tonight Jack? Squinting through your one good shark eye in the A&E waiting room?

Pull the other one you turnip.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I just looked up black eye on google images and it do shows that she a bloody make up using narcissistic liar. And I thought you were all being a bit cynical till I did that. I apologise.

Reactions: 21
For someone who had SEVERE concussion a while ago she plays fast and loose with head injuries. A&E nearly 24 hours after the event? After being unconscious for 2 hours with a 10 year old counting her respiratory rate? Tut tut.

Reactions: 27
The very same woman who so gleefully accused David Cameron of using the story of his severely sick child who later died as ‘rhetoric‘, just to score political points amongst her likeminded following has the brass neck to judge others on their ‘twisted and disgusting minds’ for calling bullshit on her bullshit.
Well that’s a fuckin turn-up for the books.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Plenty of progress made on that book today, eh Jack?
Still, at least you got to have a Twitter debate about the shape of sandwiches.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yes I would say it in real life. Because I have spent the day looking after real people,with real problems. Triangulate that.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’ve just received an email from a Life Coach I follow titled ‘You’re not a special snowflake’ and I desperately want to forward it to Jackie...
Ohhh maybe she’s doing snowflake Elsa eye make up. ‘Let it goooo’ Jackie!
Also while you’re reading did you duck invent healthy start vouchers! DID YE AYE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My mum fell early Saturday morning and hit her head on the kitchen tiles. Her boyfriend called the ambulance and me. They are currently allowing one person to go in the ambulance/to the hospital in cases like this where communication my be difficult (if speech changes because of concussion etc).
If she was that concerned for herself she’d have gone with SB. Not ideal but genuine single parents who actually don’t have anyone would have to do this if they were unwell.
(My mum is ok, head glued and a clear CT scan, 2 hours later back home. Much love to Southend hospital staff)
My youngest had an accident on his bike a few months ago. During full on lockdown. I had to take him to a&e and I took my older one with us because his dad was working night shift and I didn't know how long we'd be there. There was no time to arrange anything because we'd had an accident that caused an emergency (hence us going to a&e). Not a single person questioned why I had brought both of my kids. No, it wasn't ideal and I didn't feel great taking a healthy 13-year-old to a hospital during a pandemic, but I made a judgement that it was the best choice. And it was, because it took a while and he would have been very worried and unable to get in touch with me or his dad. Anyway, enough about my situation. She's lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Something happening to me while my child is alone with me haunts me and has done ever since they were tiny, she’s so blasé about him thinking her snoring was funny. duck.
This is me too as I have no close family and my friends all work weekdays so it's basically me and my kids from my husband leaving until he gets home sometimes quite late in the evening and I constantly worry even now they are older and know what to do if something happens to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s been said before upthread but deserves repeating. This, seemingly (-very important word, SEEMINGLY) screams of someone getting wasted and having a fall, spending the whole next morning garnering attention for said fall before passing out on the sofa in a hungover stupor. All whilst, apparently, being responsible for a kid. Either she’s a neglectful parent, then. Or, and more likely, it’s all just total bollocks. To say, the kids dad will see all of this and would no doubt at least offer to take care of the kid. Likely even get her to A&E. But here’s the thing, he knows her better than anyone. Can see it all for what it is. Even just the massive lie that’s she’s a single parent, something so clearly disingenuous, and he doesn’t bite. No, what’s more likely is it’s all just made up bullshit like just about everything she does, and he and the rest of the them are just watching from afar, popcorn in hand like the rest of us..
I'm in the total bollocks camp.

A lot of Jack's fabrications have a grain of truth in them, so it is more likely that, after a hard night's twattering, she had a little kip on the sofa and her son said she was snoring.

For some reason Jack wants to portray herself as a worse parent than she is.

Reactions: 20
I've never had a black eye so no first hand experience. But if it's so sore that one eye is swollen closed and the other is half shut as we saw in the photo how does she see to tweet on the tiny screen on her phone? I struggle to read my phone wearing my glasses without ouchy eyes.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.