Jack Monroe #67 Eye can’t believe it’s not glitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jackie, as you are reading here avidly. If you don;t like the heat in here, get out of our kitchen.......

And get back into yours and make more of your recipes, so we can all have a laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She had to delete it because nobody on Twitter is saying anything (and even if they were, didn't her "friend" sort out her settings so she sees nothing other than positive stuff from mutuals?) so her desperately trying to prove that she hasn't feigned her injury makes her look truly unhinged to all those important blue tickers and, most importantly, Mom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Bloody hell. She's actually exhausting. Such an awful woman. I can't take any more of her this evening, fraus, I'm off to bed.

Thankyou, goodnight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Erm🙋 I never disbelieved her in fact I have been furious about the fact she didn't go earlier with kid in tow. If indeed it serious they would have seen her with kid once situation was explained and someone could have picked him up if needed. I hate the way she keeps saying we bully when in actual fact most of us actually want her too seek help.

Reactions: 13
Fractured eye socket is a great imaginary injury, if you are gonna make up injuries. Am guessing, but assuming there is some bruising, there’s very little cause for someone to doubt if your socket is actually fractured. To say, there’s no cast needed, no bandages or torn muscles or anything. Suppose she just has to say it was a mild fracture and that the doctor advised allowing it to heal on its own. Fair play to her, she put some thought into that one..

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Surely if she was in that much pain, she wouldn’t be wasting her battery tweeting nor would she have the energy to?!

Reactions: 20
If she had an eye socket fracture she would have looked like the elephant man this morning. She would not be able to open her eye because it would be so swollen plus have had a huge lump under her eye that was red NOT SHIMMER because it would be full of blood.
I've just googled fractured eye socket.......there's no mistaking that!

Reactions: 17
That a&e looked suspiciously quiet. No staff, no other patients, nobody else waiting. Also not supposed to take photos in hospital Jack.
Also look at the time on this clock, seems to be 7.40pm
55E41F93-2CD5-45AE-81B4-3320E88D6C38.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The thing is, if you turn up at hospital and say your vision is blurred or headache and you had a fall etc, the staff are going to do the checks. They would never turn you away - either one of us could go to our local A&E and we'd be seen and triaged.

Jack, take a selfie of your eye, please. For proof. Or have you taken all the make-up off?

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.