Jack Monroe #66 A potato is a potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1A96B485-7E7B-4F0E-AB67-E14F4B5C1E79.jpeg

My issue with Jack in a nutshell, someone earnestly talking about PIP assessments while she’s moved on to her favourite sandwich shapes.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
“Don’t focus too much on my sparkly “black eye”, what’s your favourite sandwich shape?”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I often try to imagine what I would be thinking if I was still a fan when seeing these types of tweets from JM. Hoping lots of pennies are dropping for people today

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Really feels like she's ramping up for another manic one, pinging from thing to thing, one minute serious stuff like death due to poverty and (supposedly) smashing her face on the sink, then 5 minutes later it's all "TELL ME WHAT SHAPE SANDWICHES SHOULD BE!" polls. She is bleeping infuriating.

Reactions: 22
20200902_141754.jpg
20200902_141736.jpg

Look at the difference in pixellation between the two eyes. Specifically on the lash line of the black eye. There has absolutely been some editing going on. In addition to what I expect is make up, squinting and natural eye bags. Man she is absolutely wrong in the head. She may well have some slight natural bruising but its been edited to look worse.

Have to hand it to her though. She is a relentless source of discussion for this thread. Her imagination knows no ends.

ETA: sorry for giant pics, have put behind spoiler!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
God I'm BUSY you lot, with real work sadly, long gone are the halcyon days of DKL. I certainly don't have all day to create meaningless bleeping polls on Twitter like some.
But I am keeping up to date with Jack The twit's latest bullshit. I think the black eye is real, surely even she wouldn't scoop that low? I suppose we will see, when she attends/ doesn't attend Housing conference. She'll be tagging herself in A&E soon on Facebook with no explanation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 230814View attachment 230815

Look at the difference in pixellation between the two eyes. Specifically on the lash line of the black eye. There has absolutely been some editing going on. In addition to what I expect is make up, squinting and natural eye bags. Man she is absolutely wrong in the head. She may well have some slight natural bruising but its been edited to look worse.

Have to hand it to her though. She is a relentless source of discussion for this thread. Her imagination knows no ends.
The 'normal' eye is terrifying. Eye of sauron returns.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Didn't she tell her followers if they saw her Tweeting to tell her to get off Twitter? Why are they not doing so? She has a book to write and it won't write itself.

Jackie, I don't want to worry you but the clock is ticking, tick tock, tick tock.
People *are* telling her (or were, around tweet 5 out of the last 374) but it's predictably very nervously, punctuated with desperate 'HAHAHAHA I'm joking' vibes, and has received absolutely zero engagement from her royal Jackness.

Reactions: 18
That’s a decent article.
By the time that my children went off to university they had the rudiments of cooking and didn’t actually need a student cookbook. My son took pride in going to the supermarket late at night, buying reduced peppers etc for 10p and then emailing or texting me about what he’d made. From an early age he’d been used to going shopping and picking up bargains and so I never worried about him or his sister. Daughter, like mother, has masses of cookbooks but riffs off them rather than following blindly. Son has built a business on his unique ideas!
And my only-just 5 year old granddaughter can make scrambled eggs and assemble sandwiches.

Reactions: 5
Going after a different Rees-Mogg. View attachment 230830
(She’s swapped phones)
Typically the pile on for JRM has been going for hours at this point. She's sensed her opportunity and which way the wind is blowing and wants to shoot her shot at roasting some already disliked Tories.

Don't think she can comment on anyone's housekeeping when her kitchen bin overflows with rubbish and her nails have their own ecosystem. Stones, glass houses, etc etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I am flabbergasted that her fanatics are playing along with "that's not my sandwich" instead of repeatedly telling her to go to the hosptial. This is when you know her friends could step in and perhaps keep her kid so she can go or you know drive her there.

I know there speculation on here on its authenticity, but you'd think her friends would do something. I find it all very very strange.

Thread title of " that's not my sandwich, most of its edible"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Typically the pile on for JRM has been going for hours at this point. She's sensed her opportunity and which way the wind is blowing and wants to shoot her shot at roasting some already disliked Tories.

Don't think she can comment on anyone's housekeeping when her kitchen bin overflows with rubbish and her nails have their own ecosystem. Stones, glass houses, etc etc.
Glass houses? Glass in the carpet I recall 🤕

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The cheek of commenting on someone's brass when your nails look like hers...

(BTW I hate Jacob Rees Mogg but at least he's openly evil whereas Jackie hides her demonic soul with a cloak of "social justice")
Jack Monroe and the cloak of social justice 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think I may invoice for the loss of earnings due to the concussion I have given myself by banging my head on my desk repeatedly.
I think I need to claim for some tena lady. I'm pissing myself at this tit show 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.