Jack Monroe #66 A potato is a potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree with this. When you see vicious comments like that it tells you more about the person making them than the object of their vitriol. Nobody is "evil". There is no much nastiness around.
He really should not be posting pictures of his children.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Times like this these threads are an actual support group. She'd have your head away with the amount of triggery bullshit she spouts and then the next second tweeting about square or round sandwiches and thinking you've imagined the things that went before because she's been on a tweet delete...

No Jack, nobody HAS to follow you, give you money or take any notice of you whatsoever. But what about the people who follow because you present yourself as a good person doing good things? What if a follower feels that unfollowing you makes them a bad, unkind person? What if you block and delete and shout troll about anyone who has any small issue or question about your tweets/behaviour? What's that gonna do to them?

Really do hope people in that position can find these threads and have a laugh about it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Please just enlighten me on the unruly labia.
Jack told the tale of one of her many, many jobs....
She was once upon a time a tequila shot girl in a nightclub. For some bizarre reason she used to just wear pants. Not hotpants or a bikini, but her actual knickers.
She said (and I'm pretty sure I'm quoting this accurately)
'I stuffed my unruly labia in to 3 pairs of pants'
No one knows why. Or how. Or what is unruly about her labia. I'm not sure I want to know either...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I hadn't noticed before, but if you zoom in on the photo on the id card, it looks like Louisa. It is def not R Jackie.
Aaaaaahhh SHUDDERING, she’s leaving us cryptic clues like the bleeping zodiac killer!! We weren’t on the ball the night of 2 dinners on Rishi, she must have been livid!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Min £75,000 a year (after tax) for that school x 5 kids!

How JM has the cheek to comment on the state of someone's else house when she lives surrounded by complete clutter is beyond me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
He pays fees for 5 children to attend Hill House and all JM can criticise is the state of his front door!
P.S. my children were privately educated at London day schools that cost considerably more than Hill House. On the Tube to work I saw Hill House children travelling in from non-gentrified areas. It was obvious that many were from families who admired the ethos of the school and scrimped to pay the fees.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
P.S. my children were privately educated at London day schools that cost considerably more than Hill House. On the Tube to work I saw Hill House children travelling in from non-gentrified areas. It was obvious that many were from families who admired the ethos of the school and scrimped to pay the fees.
Well done you for being so rich 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Well done you for being so rich 🙄
I’m not bloody rich! I’m one of those who scrimped and saved and never ever went out, bought my clothes at charity shops, did not have a family holiday once my father died and we no longer had his caravan- and made the choice to send our children to private schools for reasons to do with the children’s needs. It was a terrible struggle but thanks to scholarships and bursaries we managed.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What really makes me laugh generally is the constant deletions. She will post something - and then delete it. She's done this so many times. It really amuses me, for some reason.

Reactions: 9
Please can someone point me to the unruly labia, not literally? Searches bring up labia everywhere
I believe it was originally on her mumsnet thread which may or may not still exist. #47 chats about it quite a lot (amongst others)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.