Jack Monroe #66 A potato is a potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long before Mackie reads about her undeclared affiliate links on here and edits them all? Even one in the Twitter bio, for shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's no surprise that mum is not happy about the 'Mom' comment to Nigella. Quite right too its very disrespectful.
What! Did Eve respond to the post? I get that Jack may have unresolved grievances with her parents via a vis fostering so many children - perhaps without considering the impact on their birth children - but Twitter is not the place to have it out.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Amazing how quickly she seems to be dropping the whole "food writer" thing, presumably as she's now realised that she's burned almost every bridge in the industry either by blowing the numerous opportunities given to her or by generally being a belligerent gobshite.

She's really pissed me off today and her "subtle" moaning about trying to make ends meet - while ostensibly focusing all her attention on the plight of others but really just finding a way to, yet again, make things all about her - was the last straw.

Sorry, but when you've spaffed thousands up the wall during lockdown alone, gone on impulsive city breaks, seemingly have a new designer appliance or piece of furniture on a weekly basis, and earned (by your own admission) a five-figure sum for the Hellman's shitshow, you don't get to paint yourself as the poor little freelancer who doesn't have a pot to piss in (and I haven't even mentioned the hundreds a month she rakes in without having to lift a finger through Patreon, the ads on her site, bleeping affiliate links, etc).

If, despite all the above, you're actually struggling, then bleeping downsize and move into a less expensive area rather than expecting your gullible followers to fund the lifestyle you've become accustomed to. You've already moved 34 times (or whatever arbitrary figure you pluck from your arse on any given day), one more won't hurt.

Oh I do hope this doesn’t cause too much strain on her close friendship with her pals Sarah Vine and Liz Jones...
Twats of a feather flock together

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I must learn to screen shot. But its (and I quote) " I looked to see what it was that I had done that you were proud of :(

Especially as she has been in hospital, and remains seriously ill.
That is heartbreaking. My daughter and I can be quite outspoken on social media but would NEVER EVER cause each other such pain in public. It’s very difficult to be an involuntary witness to such a family dynamic played out publically.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
0C588534-6A7D-4C0C-A343-4161FD1016E5.jpeg

Lol “not sure if you’ve a specific reason for advertising the amazon link” 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.