Jack Monroe #66 A potato is a potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of idle interest, what has brought the lastest new members here? Were you previously Jackolytes?
I saw her doing a cooking segment on This Morning and thought 'oh bless her' as she seemed really nervous, and like she was doing something for a worthy cause. I googled her and from a quick glance she sounded great - winning a case against the ghastly Katie Hopkins and making affordable recipes for those strapped for cash, as well as being a previous food-bank user and single mother herself. I then found her youtube videos. In this one, from 04:37, she says 'I'm aware I can be a bit of a prick, I'm a bit gobby, I've said and done some crumby things myself' and I actually couldn't believe it. I thought 'Aw no, surely not' - I just couldn't imagine it, what with the meek mouse personality she portrayed, and thought she was just being self-deprecating. But then, researching her a bit further out of curiosity and to double-check, I found these threads, and the rest is history! Oh how differently I view this video now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
My face proper hurts listening to your lying bollocks, you give me face ache!
How is it possible that you continually manage to take quite clear photos of yourself in wigs/underwear/preparing slop, yet here we are with an out of focus selfie, with bad lighting, dark makeup and a possible filter to show us your massive black eye, when in all honesty love its looks like an out of focus selfie, with bad lighting, dark make up and possibly a filter of your eye - the only massive thing is your ego ya bellend!
Why is her forehead that colour?

Reactions: 3
I know it's not just me, but if you smashed your eye into a tap at considerable speed I would expect something that looked worse?

A more suspicious mind would say she is trying to get out of doing the conference.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She had toothache last year I think and needed urgent dental treatment. I expect those tweets are long since deleted but she's probably got plenty of life in that story yet

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Think it's time she went to bed. Take some paracetamol and go to sleep, no point trying to work with face ache.

Reactions: 7
Well the "bruise" is completely unimpressive at the moment (still can't see it tbqh)

I'm sure we will be treated to multiple photos as the bruising progresses. (!!!!)

She surely won't let a chance go by to eke out some sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's actually really lucky she didn't trip and fall on her computer keyboard, thereby accidentally (permanently) deleting her book manuscript.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I saw her doing a cooking segment on This Morning and thought 'oh bless her' as she seemed really nervous, and like she was doing something for a worthy cause. I googled her and from a quick glance she sounded great - winning a case against the ghastly Katie Hopkins and making affordable recipes for those strapped for cash, as well as being a previous food-bank user and single mother herself. I then found her youtube videos. In this one, from 04:37, she says 'I'm aware I can be a bit of a prick, I'm a bit gobby, I've said and done some crumby things myself' and I actually couldn't believe it. I thought 'Aw no, surely not' - I just couldn't imagine it, what with the meek mouse personality she portrayed, and thought she was just being self-deprecating. But then, researching her a bit further out of curiosity and to double-check, I found these threads, and the rest is history! Oh how differently I view this video now!

Mate, keep pushing and eating that horrible intensively reared and quite frankly tit pork and you lose me as a supporter. *waves to Jack*

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's been milking this for quite a while, this is the only tweet I could find after a quick search (google also brings up results of local dentists). Anyway dentists have been seeing patients for quite a while now so is this poor Jack having no money for a dentist now?
9CADF940-1D0B-4CCA-A2BB-94A75A8A3203.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That pic to prove she has hurt her eye 😂😂😂 tragic. She really needs to sort the tweeting addiction. She'll be showing her followers how to wipe their arses next (with 5 pound notes moistened with the tears of kind hearted Patreons)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It doesn't look to bad, but I am a practical chap, she should try and home soothe if she is still in pain go to the hosptial. I don't get all the drama. If I hurt myself I deal with it, I don't get half of the country to send me get well wishes.
To be honest if I hurt myself i am in literally no mood for people so the very fact she is immediately tweeting shows me she just craved attention.

Ok sorry pet point taken 🤣👍

Reactions: 22
So last night she was puking all night (and deleted that tweet) and tonight she's fallen over. And she's possibly drinking again?

I might be being too mean there, but she's very unlucky, isn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Mate, keep pushing and eating that horrible intensively reared and quite frankly tit pork and you lose me as a supporter. *waves to Jack*
Yes - another thing that turned me from a fan to a fraus. I initially thought she was vegan, but then suddenly (after using the label sufficiently to promote her book) she wasn't. Not only that but she was promoting the lowest quality meat and seemed to relish eating it.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.