Jack Monroe #64 One hand refreshing Twitter, and the other one playing the piano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows duck all about mice and cats. If a family did live there then Cooper would disrupt the nest, eating a couple in the proces, then causing the family to move on somewhere else. He's not going to come back each day and terrorise them in the same location. It's not how animals work. Just another weird thing to talk about.

Reactions: 36
Yet again - “if I ever own my own home”

BUY A BIG bleeping PLANT TUB AND GROW A TREE IN IT. IT IS POSSIBLE.
My downstairs neighbour has a plum tree in a pot by the front door. Loads of bleeping plums.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yet again - “if I ever own my own home”

BUY A BIG bleeping PLANT TUB AND GROW A TREE IN IT. IT IS POSSIBLE.
If she went and listed all her premium home wares on eBay this weekend I honestly think she could summon up the deposit for a two bed flat within days. I’m actually so sick of hearing this poor me schtick I’ll come over and help her list it if she fancies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Cheap wet ham made my stomach flip flop, too early in the morning where I am for her shite. Love how she tries to make her Grandfather's *guesthouse* and cuisine all very run down and WC. We're the same age Jack, my Grandfather lived in an absolutely tiny little terraced house in NI, so small the toilet was in an upright coffin-like shack out in the back yard. I do believe JM was slightly traumatised at her attempt to 'go it alone' in life and finding things less than comfortable are in fact, difficult. Luckily, she only had to manage for a year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
5352C1CB-5018-41EF-9B3C-E7DDB4D1C360.jpeg

Is she about to reveal a secret drumming talent?!

1C672666-DCA8-4919-B872-FFF79AB1CC23.jpeg

Enough of this please, guys. Especially as nothing will come from it, thank goodness.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Instagram stories just now:
View attachment 224803

I can see Hebe and Buddleia, possibly Agastache, maybe Honeysuckle - but not any Blackberries there at all. They're really obvious right now, as well.

That and, despite having vast amounts of Backberries and Pyracantha (which has spines of evil), the furry wee git at Dragon Towers has never managed to damage himself on them, despite rampaging about like Godzilla in pursuit of the Woodmice under the shed for years.

Over seven weeks with a scabby nose when cats heal really quickly. I'd take him to the vet.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
OK... I have waited for Jacquie to say something, somewhere on any social media or indeed acknowledge her mothers messages. She hasn't, maybe shes doing it privately but if Eve is putting it out there on SM her daughter should publicly acknowledge her. Her mum is really rather poorly in hospital.
so she chooses today to make a post passive aggressively calling out her parents for cutting down her grandfathers beloved tree. Huh.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I have a confession to make, my hands and nails are grubby😳 but with very good reason! I am trying to stretch my docs and packed wet newspaper in them last night, pulling out the damp newspaper today has left my hands in a terrible state.
But I still wouldn't be taking photos of my hands near food (and using my tongue)🤢 and no excuse for Jack's grubby mitts.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.