Jack Monroe #64 One hand refreshing Twitter, and the other one playing the piano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is, at best, a freelance contributor for The Guardian. As mystifying as that may be, either she delivers a piece or she doesn’t get payed. The editor at The Guardian is hardly her boss, why would she care if Monroe can’t write - she can just find another two-bit blogger to write tit for the country to collectively roll its eyes at. Reading her tweet is suggestively alluding to her being an employee of The Guardian, so passive dishonesty. She’s a dick.

She is, at best, a freelance contributor for The Guardian. As mystifying as that may be, either she delivers a piece or she doesn’t get payed. The editor at The Guardian is hardly her boss, why would she care if Monroe can’t write - she can just find another two-bit blogger to write tit for the country to collectively roll its eyes at. Reading her tweet is suggestively alluding to her being an employee of The Guardian, so passive dishonesty. She’s a dick.
Without even mentioning that her ‘writing’ is absolute bleeping garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is the garage in addition to the shed? God, I'd love to live in a bungalow as tit as that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, she’s sending you books in the vain hope that you’ll stop vomiting words via your sausages.
I'm just shocked she has an editor if I'm honest. If the finished piece is that flowery and overblown how the hell does it look submitted in draft form? Everything must be about 400000 words of utter drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just reading her ‘Greengages’ caption ...
Love how she’s gone up in the world - her grandad spread soft white rolls thick with margarine, but she’s going to have hers with fancy butter.
Also, I know she’s attempting to romanticise the meal with descriptions of a ‘chipped Formica table’ in her rented non-bungalow, but the words ‘cheap wet ham’ will never, ever make my mouth water.
Also, again what is her agenda using such low welfare meat? God she really has got no idea about food at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.