Jack Monroe #64 One hand refreshing Twitter, and the other one playing the piano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK... I have waited for Jacquie to say something, somewhere on any social media or indeed acknowledge her mothers messages. She hasn't, maybe shes doing it privately but if Eve is putting it out there on SM her daughter should publicly acknowledge her. Her mum is really rather poorly in hospital.
Kinda puts her subtle digs in the instagram post into perspective, no?(My grandad had a wonderful tree but my parents just cut it down when he died)

She’s cold as duck.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Is there a show idea that Jack wouldn't accept right now? It seems she will jump on any concept proposed ..... anyone for Thorpe Bay Monkey Tennis?

I would pay actual money to watch her play tennis with a monkey...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So her life is now the Redwall novels.
Hello, hello, come out from the brambles, little field mice, and do battle in Mossflower Wood.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OK... I have waited for Jacquie to say something, somewhere on any social media or indeed acknowledge her mothers messages. She hasn't, maybe shes doing it privately but if Eve is putting it out there on SM her daughter should publicly acknowledge her. Her mum is really rather poorly in hospital.
Oh dear. Poor Jack’s mum, I hope that she makes a good recovery and is back home soon. 🙏

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.