Jack Monroe #64 One hand refreshing Twitter, and the other one playing the piano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she really did love her Grandad a lot, I do think a lot of the Edwina Currie thing was absolutely wanting to shut the convo down but also not wanting to talk about him. Oh dear please do something annoying immediately, Jack.

Reactions: 20
I think she really did love her Grandad a lot, I do think a lot of the Edwina Currie thing was absolutely wanting to shut the convo down but also not wanting to talk about him. Oh dear please do something annoying immediately, Jack.
it’s weird then that when the kitten died she was carrying on like it Was worst grief she’s ever experienced - didn’t she even say as much?

Reactions: 20
it’s weird then that when the kitten died she was carrying on like it Was worst grief she’s ever experienced - didn’t she even say as much?
She did indeed.

Grandparents are often more indulgent than parents, I find. I read the insta blurb again (please for the love of god, woman, paragraphs) and saw she said snaffled so i’m horrible again.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
'Betterer'. Like a 5 year old. I don't want to get into the territory of mocking her followers because they're victims of her scamming and lies and it doesn't seem fair, but come onnnn. Perhaps the way she writes, particularly in how she Capitalises Everything, presumably to, mummy blogging style, Importantantly Emphasise The Thing, rubs off on those who worship her?

The "collection" sounds a bit ominous.
Probably more of a shrine to St Jaquie

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.