Jack Monroe #64 One hand refreshing Twitter, and the other one playing the piano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused, why is she not using her kitchen? Did she blow it up?🤯.

We have the death trap of the camping stove in the shed, now we have a camping stove in the dining room. wots going on? 🤪

....I know I have found my people when I see avatars like Ziggy the EDF energy "thing", and Dawn Wiener from Welcome to the Dollhouse...
👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

We have the death trap of the camping stove in the shed, now we have a camping stove in the dining room. wots going on? 🤪

👋
She watched THAT MAN do his programme on a camping stove thing is the kind of cellar-y bit of his house and decided she wanted a piece of that action.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Love the mention of rizlas and cheap juice. Some cute working class brownie points there. Never mind the fact most people drank cheap juice and a hell of a lot more people smoked in the 90s/early 00s. And the fact he owned a guesthouse lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

👋
She was trying to copy Jamie Oliver but she failed massively and ended up with a tit shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No worries at all, don't apologise! But you must listen to at least some of it (whatever you can bear) and report back!
Taking one for the cabal!!!

Episode 1:
We find out why Grandma isn’t talking to Jack and why soda bread is her favourite recipe.

The choice of voice for JM is interesting, lol.
It's all very wotcha Mary Poppins!

(bleeping hell this is awful)

June Whitfield has said EJACULATE?! (Or maybe its meant to be e-Jack-ulate

There's a bit about Facebook.... "look at me, look at me, look at me..." aaaaaaaahahahaha

losing the will to live now.

Bollocks.........saying that Jack insisted on being called Jack as an urchin.

Cockney accent is getting worse now. It's suddenly a bit Only Fools n Horses

(I better get a lemon turkish delight after this)

No clue why they are talking about necromancy and Jehovah Witnesses.

June Whitfield is talking about yorkshire pud v vajazzling. WTAF.

"I don't know if she had this thing with brand names or not" hahaha. This is meant to be Jack talking about her Gran giving her Mothers' Pride bread which leads to Jack making home made bread for Gran.

Jack talking about how she wore DM's "even back then" (oh do duck off)

Jack talking about how she was a star at the church but got the mickey taken out of her at school

Grandma buys her a guitar..zzz...god, is it over yet.

Shite talk about Peter, Paul & Mary and an evangelical revival. Mothballing things cos of Cat Stevens. Jack doing a resurrection.

duck they are singing "bread of heaven" now. And fake laughing. Hah. hah. weep.

Now eating noises, talking about Welshmen eating "horrible lava bread" tasting like urine but Jack's bread tasting like heaven.

THANK duck... IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Taking one for the cabal!!!

Episode 1:
We find out why Grandma isn’t talking to Jack and why soda bread is her favourite recipe.

The choice of voice for JM is interesting, lol.
It's all very wotcha Mary Poppins!

(bleeping hell this is awful)

June Whitfield has said EJACULATE?! (Or maybe its meant to be e-Jack-ulate

There's a bit about Facebook.... "look at me, look at me, look at me..." aaaaaaaahahahaha

losing the will to live now.

Bollocks.........saying that Jack insisted on being called Jack as an urchin.

Cockney accent is getting worse now. It's suddenly a bit Only Fools n Horses

(I better get a lemon turkish delight after this)

No clue why they are talking about necromancy and Jehovah Witnesses.

June Whitfield is talking about yorkshire pud v vajazzling. WTAF.

"I don't know if she had this thing with brand names or not" hahaha. This is meant to be Jack talking about her Gran giving her Mothers' Pride bread which leads to Jack making home made bread for Gran.

Jack talking about how she wore DM's "even back then" (oh do duck off)

Jack talking about how she was a star at the church but got the mickey taken out of her at school

Grandma buys her a guitar..zzz...god, is it over yet.

Shite talk about Peter, Paul & Mary and an evangelical revival. Mothballing things cos of Cat Stevens. Jack doing a resurrection.

duck they are singing "bread of heaven" now. And fake laughing. Hah. hah. weep.

Now eating noises, talking about Welshmen eating "horrible lava bread" tasting like urine but Jack's bread tasting like heaven.

THANK duck... IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!
Truly doing the lord's work @IndigoStar ! Ah nothing like mocking the Welsh and their funny ways. Happens a lot on the bbc. Piss off x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
No worries at all, don't apologise! But you must listen to at least some of it (whatever you can bear) and report back!
Fraus - I'm going in. I'm also leaving my current institution soon so maybe this can be my last act 🤣

We join Jackie in the kitchen cooking up a storm - she's making her FAVOURITE thing which is soda bread (NOT the carrot and cumin burgers - GOD stop saying that OK? 🙃), reminding her of the auld country, even though her accent has taken on the twang of a cockney street urchin. Her grandma, on the other hand, speaks the Queen's English - what a pedigree our Jackie has! Her grandma is pissed cos Jackie has been "spraying her business everywhere and washing her dirty laundry in public" - plus ca change then 🤣 Will our plucky heroine win back the heart of her nana through the magic of her sausage fingers kneading pliant dough with an unctuous righteous fury?

"The notion of keeping oneself to oneself has been well and truly ejaculated from the consciousness" - NANA MONORE, PLEASE :oops:

Ah thank you @IndigoStar for listening to the rest, I was nodding off 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
@crystaleyesd I'm not listening to any more lol - that was enough! The accent thing was just horrific and she certainly has an opinion of herself that's been plotted and developed out like a marketing strategy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.