Jack Monroe #63 I tend to move in circles of cookery and politics rather than outrage and vitriol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of a woman I knew who always ran out of electric, not because she couldn't pay it she had spent the money on other things, she chucked the kids clothes away after they had worn them and bought new to save washing them. She pretty much spent her money after rent on what I would call rubbish. She always had fancy stuff but yet was always skint.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ooh a shiny new thread full of possibilities!

I wanted to mention something Jack said that was posted in the last thread about not having time to go out for a run as a single parent.

1) She doesn't have time for a 30 min run but she can 'scamper' off to Edinburgh for a long weekend?

2) You aren't a single parent, you've praised your child's father numerous times and he is very much in the picture.

3) How old is SB now? Can he not use his legs if he's too young to be home alone? Why don't you run together?

What. A. Crock. Of. tit.
Someone I know goes with her elder son to Park Run in addition to her usual runs and he's younger than SB.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has already been posted but just seen this and thought of JM :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Extreme, severe lounging hammock.

Claiming she stood in as Ruby Rose's body double is absolutely hilarious. She was essentially an extra, who got beaten up in jail by a big, bad girl. And she looked nothing like Ruby Rose, she looked like a little mouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Come, come - it’s clearly a cheaper version she was lucky to come across in Aldi.

Or perhaps Tracy Emin gave it to her?
Those were fancy hanging chairs, two of them. Perhaps we need to add “fancy items” to the spreadsheet collection?

Hammock
Hanging chairs (2)
Dyson fan
Dyson hair dryer
Smeg (2?)
Viv westward dress
Spendy trainers
Freezers (3)
Cotswold catalogue
Sweaty Betty leggings
Lumie alarm clock
R&P bra
The sleeper to Edinburgh

edt - the Emin! How could I forget?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Those were fancy hanging chairs, two of them. Perhaps we need to add “fancy items” to the spreadsheet collection?

Hammock
Hanging chairs (2)
Dyson fan
Dyson hair dryer
Smeg (2?)
Viv westward dress
Spendy trainers
Freezers (3)

The overpriced leggings.

Reactions: 12

Hammock
Hanging chairs (2)
Dyson fan
Dyson hair dryer
Smeg (2?)
Viv westward dress
Spendy trainers
Freezers (3)

Wasn't there a Lumie and madedotcom furniture (as well as the sideboard collection).
And the R&P bra

Reactions: 11
How many times is she going to post a fecking picture of her cat just happening to rest his paw on her arm?? Also DO NOT WATCH THAT VIDEO - coquettish giggling towards the end :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How many times is she going to post a fecking picture of her cat just happening to rest his paw on her arm?? Also DO NOT WATCH THAT VIDEO - coquettish giggling towards the end :sick:
She's going after the lib dem Mums who have pictures of cats as their profile shot on Twitter. That cats nose is grim as well it really needs looking at.

ETA: Absolutely crying at my targeted Tattle ad. A clear Cotswold dupe that is in this particular frau'
Screenshot_20200823-140723_Chrome.jpg
s budget 😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Hammock
Hanging chairs (2)
Dyson fan
Dyson hair dryer
Smeg (2?)
Viv westward dress
Spendy trainers
Freezers (3)
Cotswold catalogue
Sweaty Betty leggings
Lumie alarm clock
R&P bra
The sleeper to Edinburgh

Plus all the AirPods, fancy phones etc. And the Rigby & Peller bra(s).

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.