Jack Monroe #63 I tend to move in circles of cookery and politics rather than outrage and vitriol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a distinct fabric, rings and tape. A quick google brings it right up.
Of course it wouldn't be a cheap one though, right?!
It’s bleeping crazy, hammocks are so cheap. There is literally no *need* to spend big money unless you simply just have loads to burn.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And after all of the begging recently, what a cretin.

It’s bleeping crazy, hammocks are so cheap. There is literally no *need* to spend big money unless you simply just have loads to burn.
She seemingly has so much that she has to find elaborate ways to spend it. It’s shocking that it’s still so shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

She seemingly has so much that she has to find elaborate ways to spend it. It’s shocking that it’s still so shocking.
That's why those cries of poverty and financially struggling need to stop NOW! She is taking money from people less fortunate than her, and it is disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 33

Let's be fair to the old girl, she hasn't made a luxury purchase in over a week. Aren't poor people allowed small luxuries now and again? 😂
Thankyou.
Shall I
NOW duck OFF?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I actually impressed she can do this. I don't know much about the legalities but surely this type of crowdfunding is very very frowned upon. Also it upsets me because there are people out there with sick babies and funerals for young ones lost to mh and they cannot afford to bury them, getting brought over the coals for "begging" when in actual fact that is the very reason for these crowdfunders, whereas she is doing to potentially to fund her lifestyle. It's a bit low brow don't ya think. She should really read into poverty a but more it's a bit more than a Victorian street urchin holding out their empty gruel bowl.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Let's be fair to the old girl, she hasn't made a luxury purchase in over a week. Aren't poor people allowed small luxuries now and again? 😂
Thankyou.
Shall I
NOW duck OFF?
Quite. After such a destitute upbringing, and all. You know, a similar product on amazon costs like 50 quid. Why can’t Patreon mugs see this? It’s crazy. Just eagerly awaiting the next round of pleading poverty and begging..

Reactions: 23
Come, come - it’s clearly a cheaper version she was lucky to come across in Aldi.

Or perhaps Tracy Emin gave it to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Come, come - it’s clearly a cheaper version she was lucky to come across in Aldi.

Or perhaps Tracy Emin gave it to her?
Her local area is rather affluent......perhaps she found it in a skip! Just amazing that the fabric looks box fresh, as though it's brand new!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Isn’t it so that she can sell it when she needs money again? It’s a system she uses that other people call ‘saving’.

When should Patreon stuff be sent out? Or rather, when will people not get stuff they’ve paid for?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.