Jack Monroe #63 I tend to move in circles of cookery and politics rather than outrage and vitriol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
& Allegra is near enough my age & grew up in West London so maybe the hats from those days - BOY was ultra cool way back when we were teens.
But I’d never have worn a cap. I think they did leggings & skinny tops.

Reactions: 6
I've scrolled enough. Last two (September 2015):

View attachment 223234

View attachment 223235
It's all just dress up, isn't it? Like a kid with dressing up box. David Dale, a fab drag act from the 80s sang a great song....On Monday I dress up as a soldier, Tuesday I dress as a marine, on Wednesday with the men in, I wear a lot of denim..........etc etc. I will try and find it on YouTube. It just epitomizes R Jackie, dressing up for effect.

I agree with whoever it was that said she doesn't know who she is and is searching for an identity she feels comfortable with.

It's long past my bedtime, I'll never get my 22 hours sleep now. Night night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ffs, “west end girls” is running round my head now, except it’s... “not a chef” (do do di do)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've scrolled enough. Last two (September 2015):

View attachment 223234

View attachment 223235
Even after the saggy Calvin Klein undies that had been on a hot wash too many, and the Viv Westwood (R.I.P.) T.K. Maxx jobbie with visible white bra, and her "can I speak to the manager" candy striped blouse and matching haircut phase, and the anonymous, androgynous denim ensembles that she still somehow manages to make look mumsy, and the seriously misjudged Nike VaporMax, this may me the worst ensemble I've ever seen on Jack, and indeed the ugliest outfit I've seen a human being in who wasn't trying to look tit for a bet or fancy dress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This was just a threat, she is a bully. There is no way her lawyer is reading these threads - it would cost A FORTUNE. Even if her lawyer was reading, there is nothing actionable here, and she knows it. In fact, we are able to contradict Jack on many of her statements, because these threads retain screenshots of many of her deleted posts.
Let’s not forget the Hopkins v Monroe case. Jack had claimed that she received a “torrent of abuse” online as a result of Katie’s tweets. However, she was only able to provide evidence of ONE offensive tweet. The judge criticised both Jack AND her lawyer for this in his summing up. (It didn’t go to the heart of the case, or the result, but no judge is going to accept unsubstantiated claims as part of the pleadings without question as it undermines the whole system).
So, in summary, she’s a liar and a bully. She threatened legal action in an attempt to shut us up, but there is no way she would take us to court because (1) we’ve done nothing actionable; and (2) we have the receipts - there is no way in hell she would want the evidence we hold here to come out in court. This is why she’s never mentioned us by name - the last thing she wants is her army of sycophants to come over here and have the wool lifted from their eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She reminds me a bit of Take That here, do you think she was going for 90s boy band?
5063556-6278329-image-a-31_1539618636073.jpg

It's uncanny.

Related: trying to find a picture of Jack in her over-studded and no doubt overpriced leather jacket and was struck on her Instagram how few photos she has with friends or family. It's no surprise because she's a massive cock but I really don't think she has anyone in her life who isn't a potential narc-relationship victim.

And that Vix who seems just as bad a meff as Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.