Jack Monroe #61 Complete, made up, fanciful nuclear-level bollocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly doesn’t know the definition of triumvirate

You can actually change the colour of hydrangeas by changing i think the pH of the soil. But its just buying something like alkali pellets from a garden centre, not this buried treasure nonsense. My dad has blue and pink hydrangeas. I almost faint at the pure incandescent beauty think 'oh that's pretty' when I see them!
Yes you can buy achingly wonderful pink or blue pellets

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Last week she was beating the walls from the door and begging for help. This week she’s been hammock shopping.
Must be reassuring for her super fans to know where their money is going, one can only hope that they’re enjoying this nice summer’s evening in hammocks of their own. One wouldn’t bet on it, though.

Last week she was beating the walls from the door and begging for help. This week she’s been hammock shopping.
Must be reassuring for her super fans to know where their money is going, one can only hope that they’re enjoying this nice summer’s evening in hammocks of their own. One wouldn’t bet on it, though.
Beating the *wolves* from the door

Reactions: 26
I love Marian Keyes. She’s reaponded to her positively in the past so i’m braced for the disappointment I always feel when people I like buy into her bullshit.
5B033942-B682-4E91-974A-442C1FC59DFB.jpeg
Oh I see, yesterday was sweaty betty 🤑🤑Jack and today is old tesco slippers Jack.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I don’t understand why she’s left up her lie/lack of knowledge about the colour of flamingoes, yet deletes the most innocuous things?

She makes no sense.

Also, for someone famed for their androgynous look and wanted to be male a few years back, to then being non binary, it shocks me that she has a profile photo of her looking ultra femme. She’s just not comfortable in her own skin and wants to be anyone but herself, and I’m guessing that’s how she becomes a vampire and sucks the life out of all of the Mrs J’s. JM will breathe in EVERYTHING about them, and turn their style and substance and brain into her own and essentially become Allegra or Louisa (like she’s trying to do now with the constant mentions), and then drains them to such an extent they leave. It’s quite frightening thinking about someone being such an emotional vampire.
She's a butterfly. She changes everything about her to suit what she wants to be at the time. In a few weeks time she will be ginger speaking either Scottish or Irish like she's always lived there and cooking their known cusines like she invented them whilst simultaneously looking for her next thing to be? She will never be happy because she doesn't know or like who she is. Once she starts to like herself and calms the duck down she will stop all this tit and get a job at the local shop telling people how to mix jelly and sweetcorn to make it savoury.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
FEC5C9BA-8564-4A9E-8B91-FB5E4669AE03.jpeg

No idea what she’s banging on about but she’s gone all celtic again. She’s ten tweets off 400 since she reappeared.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
😂😂😂😂😂, sorry but the thought of her on Strictly.

On a serious note she’d never cope with the withering put downs, Craig’s criticisms would crush her.
I’m not sure she’d even get through the initial vetting - what with her multiple well-documented health issues (even if most of them are likely fictional), and her deeply unpleasant non-TV-friendly personality. It’s a light-hearted family show, it wouldn’t do to have Jack constantly moaning and “doing a chaos” (🙄) all over the place.

I kind of think she wants people to think she has an ED though. Ties in with all her ohotoshoppinh

I wonder if it's somehow possible to be SEVERELY pregnant??
Nobody has ever been as SEVERELY pregnant as our Jackie! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That guy on Twitter complimented her on her legs - so a day later she's posing for photos in her garden showing off her legs. It's pathetic. She literally has no life other than social media. She's a true addict.

Reactions: 15
Her hideously disfigured leg shots you mean.
Will she do a flashdance dance sequence soon, as a gentle not so gentle nudge to strictly??[

QUOTE="Tabitha D, post: 2137273, member: 71543"]
I’m not sure she’d even get through the initial vetting - what with her multiple well-documented health issues (even if most of them are likely fictional), and her deeply unpleasant non-TV-friendly personality. It’s a light-hearted family show, it wouldn’t do to have Jack constantly moaning and “doing a chaos” (🙄) all over the place.
[/QUOTE]
We can't have her kicking the shins of all the judges when they make an unfavourable comment can we? Not in front of the children.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That guy on Twitter complimented her on her legs - so a day later she's posing for photos in her garden showing off her legs. It's pathetic. She literally has no life other than social media. She's a true addict.
Yea she said something like “they still are nice” when complimented.

can just imagine her going to bed last night thinking ‘right, will have to do a leg shot tomorrow, that’ll show them. Just wait and see them compliments roll in. I’ll wake up early for a quick shave and a bit of moisturiser, they'll be telling me I should be a model.......’

A tough life, clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought her legs had huge birthmarks or scarring or something or other on them which meant she hated her Mum for not having similar? Or am I making that up as I can’t see a thing on her leg thot shots.

Reactions: 23
I thought her legs had huge birthmarks or scarring or something or other on them which meant she hated her Mum for not having similar? Or am I making that up as I can’t see a thing on her leg thot shots.
No, you’re not making it up. But that was THEN and this is NOW. When a lie has run it’s course then it is discarded and replaced. Do keep up.
Now duck off. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 50
As the crap american films often quote "it's hunting season" she's single and ready mingle..... Will the next Mrs please stand up and present your fancy homeware?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i hate this weird pivot to ‘modelling’ she’s doing because it’s so nonsensical isn’t it? She’s a perfectly fine looking 32 year old woman who looks better now she’s got rid of her ‘can I speak to the manager haircut’, and isn’t posing in those ridiculous granny pants on her spendy sideboard, not a 16 year old beautiful gazelle.

It’s fine to be body confident (and she should be! She’s perfectly fine looking, albeit slightly average looking) but it’s truly mad to me that she can look at her selfies and think ‘yes. I am a supermodel. They definitely scouted me, not just a random spam email’, no matter how many of her rabid fans blow smoke up her arse.
She is a raging narcissist, that’s why. She’s not entirely in touch with reality.

I
Good, glad she helped them out.

I
Good, glad she helped them out.
Odd that she’s not really mentioned it or pushed it much, though.

Also, given that I'm currently reading about two cats she denied the existence of and several guinea pigs, thought this 5 current pets was interesting. Also the proposals. What does that even mean :LOL:
Dozens of surgeries? Nearly died several times? I suspect this is yet more steaming bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely the exhaustion should be lessening at bit, she's doing even less than she was... She's sleeping a million hours a day.

I sleep on average about six hours a night, I have never been a great sleeperm I either sit-up to stupid o'clock reading or get up silly o'clock and I am not exhausted.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.