Jack Monroe #61 Complete, made up, fanciful nuclear-level bollocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Painstakingly” beautiful? WTF is that supposed to mean? 🧐
Freudian slip, maybe? As in she struggles so hard to like anything that isn’t herself that it is literally ‘painstaking’ for her to find something beautiful.

Just conjecture, Your Honour...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly how MK talks.

She does this. She acts like a chameleon at all times to ingratiate herself with whoever she’s trying to get her hooks into. It could be an autistic trait of masking I suppose? But surely at 32, knowing you are allegedly autistic, you’d be questioning your motives? Perhaps I just overthink everything I do 😂

Reactions: 15
I suppose a dented tin of chicken supreme could be feasibly reduced to 81p. And wouldn't be noticed as such if mixed with other things.

She is sounding rather pleased with herself at present. But it's mid-month, so that's to be expected.

1597776846944.png

I wonder what the next spiral is going to be triggered by?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
At this point in proceedings I would just like to point out that according to the calendar I saw at work tomorrow is a full moon.

Is the cabal ready for even more batshit craziness? It seems to all be bubbling slowly away and building up to something big....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For those of you that have shown such kindness about my cancer/operation. I've just had a phone consultation (a week late, but they are under such pressure) and I don't have to have chemo this time. They will arrange for a further examination under anaesthetic in about 3 months.

Happy, happy, days. The consultant was so positive, I am just so relieved. The pain is subsiding from the Op as well. 😁
Thanks again for all your kind wishes. Shielding these past months has been so difficult and your sympathetic words have helped.
Sorry for off topic, hope I'm allowed this one.
@MancBee that is fantastic news! So pleased to hear that. Now get some lemon curd with plenty of black pepper down you to celebrate! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Please please stop saying "so I do" and "so I was" it drives me bleeping crackers. Just say I bleeping love you. There's no need for the extra bit no need at all!!!!!!!
She's trying to be "Irish".

And I can't stand Marian Keyes. Horrible and fake!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.