Jack Monroe #60 Everything I do, I do it for ... ME!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I’ve finally caught up, see she’s just as much of a lying bastard as usual. So she was on a rollercoaster of meds but now she’s off them? Make your mind up Jackie! What’s it to be?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
LIIIIEEEEEEES, lies, all LIES this isn't how it bleeping works Jackie is a massive LIAR.

As IF a GP would take you immediately off drugs which require tapering while also starting you on drugs which may react with the others lingering in your system. Unless she somehow (💷💷💷) got a private psych appointment there is just no way in hell anything resembling this would happen.

And as for this supposed friend twiddling with her Twitter settings... 1) isn't she in lockdown? Wasn't she tweeting just the other day about being allooooooone for so long? Hope she sterilised her screen afterwards... and 2) she doesn't have any friends. That much is evident.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Isn't it cool how a "friend" always magically appears for Jack each and every time she doesn't have an explanation for something. Really convenient and cool.

She has to say that Twitter is nothing but great for her now because the fans are telling her to stay off it because she yapped on so much about how awful it was and those dastardly death threat DMs that didn't exist etc. She's gonna need to hoke her stick back out at this rate with all this backpeddling

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
You cannot just come off long term meds.
She just makes stuff up a she goes along.
She needs a SM break, but she can’t stop herself. She thinks if she stays off SM people will forget about her. That’s how irrelevant she is.

Reactions: 33
So this Instagram post just came up on my feed. And Tony Adams probably is one of the most known people for having alcoholism and dealing with it so well and setting up the Sporting Chances clinic. He handles everything to do with his journey with such grace and decorum and he is an excellent ambassador for the AA and his clinic.

Jack, again a public figure on a smaller scale decides to tell the world how her sponsor felt her up and created a card for attention in bars to let them know she’s an alcoholic.

She has so many chances to make a genuine difference to her ‘fans’ and the general public’s lives, and doesn’t even give them a second thought. It’s ALL about her and ALL about her poor me narrative. Makes me sick.

Wish she could take a leaf out of the book of people like Tony Adams and try to make a difference in the world.

1708B65A-E703-4FFD-9112-4A38793D5B4B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know how she fixed twitter, she found the twitter setting and turned off tit( no pretend friend needed)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ps. Can I present to you “Flowers, Durham”

Found on my camera roll from a couple of weeks ago. Should I turn it into prints and flog it for a tenner?

834FF69A-F0C5-4AAF-8FC1-EAC0DAFEAC4A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Ah, Mr Jimmy Djokovic, how I have missed you 💕

I believe she wound gave turned down the film cash as a lot of awkward questions would have been asked, revealing the not quite rags-to-riches story she’s based an entire career on...even the old Hollywood fantasy machine might balk at that one
Came here to post this.

She’s presenting herself as a hero for turning down a 7 figure sum, but the reality is that her lies and backstory would fall apart at the slightest investigation.

Either that, or her family would be falsely made to look neglectful to an international audience, to prop up her lies.

So she was protecting her family... from her own massive lies.

Plus, the 7 figure sum is definitely a stretch. She’s clearly including the pence in those 7 figures.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Pink wafers as a cheesecake base, that crazy head again. It's just wild using another type of biscuit-type thing as a cheesecake base :rolleyes: . If she had any basic food knowledge she would understand that wafers are such a different texture to biscuits and won't work or react well to a wet topping.

She's one of those people that likes to make out she eats oh so much while remaining slim. Tedious.
This exactly ^.

She reminds me of any time I’ve been doing 5:2 or am watching what I eat and spend the entire time obsessing about what I’m going to have/would have if I wasn’t... I’d love her metabolism <eyerolls off the end of the sofa>

Reactions: 11
LIIIIEEEEEEES, lies, all LIES this isn't how it bleeping works Jackie is a massive LIAR.

As IF a GP would take you immediately off drugs which require tapering while also starting you on drugs which may react with the others lingering in your system. Unless she somehow (💷💷💷) got a private psych appointment there is just no way in hell anything resembling this would happen.

And as for this supposed friend twiddling with her Twitter settings... 1) isn't she in lockdown? Wasn't she tweeting just the other day about being allooooooone for so long? Hope she sterilised her screen afterwards... and 2) she doesn't have any friends. That much is evident.
Sterilised especially if she's planning on licking it again I hope!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
And she is 100% right.
I can honestly go days without speaking to people on text or face to face, even more so when I am down.
Yeah you should never lick your phone. *It's nasty*

also 🙋 how can you be exhausted if you spend all days sleeping? Asking for a friend. Also why doesn't she go for a long walk and then perhaps read a book, do some of her *mills and boon* writing on paper not sm, please 🤢

She could also clean, sort out her tit, move tit around her house at her own leisure.

None of this requires her to "work"( twitter) cook for her fanatics or be present on sm at all.

And she is 100% right.
I can honestly go days without speaking to people on text or face to face, even more so when I am down.

also 🙋 how can you be exhausted if you spend all days sleeping? Asking for a friend. Also why doesn't she go for a long walk and then perhaps read a book, do some of her *mills and boon* writing on paper not sm, please 🤢

She could also clean, sort out her tit, move tit around her house at her own leisure.

None of this requires her to "work"( twitter) cook for her fanatics or be present on sm at all.

And she is 100% right.

Reactions: 9
Val McDermid....could Jack be looking for Mrs Jack the Fourth and the Ian Rankin thing was just a smokescreen?🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ps. Can I present to you “Flowers, Durham”

Found on my camera roll from a couple of weeks ago. Should I turn it into prints and flog it for a tenner?

View attachment 213746
Just hooted.

Celery, Edinburgh is still up there with the greats, though.

It's still there. It's a reply to someone.
Ah okay. I'm a bit crap at navigating Twitter 😂

We knoooow you want a house, Jack

ETA: the link is to a rather beautiful house for sale...but keep clicking through and it has an actual JAIL attached and intact? All revamped with no expense spared but I'd feel hellishly uncomfortable living in a house with cells and barred windows 😶 what on earth do you lock up in there??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
HIYA CABAL.

Nothing much to say other than I couldn’t sleep last night and fell down a Jackie rabbit hole.

I may be wrong but I don’t think this beauty has been shared on the threads (apologies if it has).

Reminds me of what I considered frightfully erotic and frankly awful poetry I wrote my ex-girlfriend when I was 17. Clue is in the age.

Also, unfortunate analogy. My love is like garlic. Microwaveable?

View attachment 213571
A poor rip off of Carol Ann Duffy's Valentine:
'It will blind you with tears'
'Its scent will cling to your fingers.'
Got the thesaurus function on word. Hmm...synonyms for cling....ah...clave.
Just seen someone else picked up on this. Was a GCSE poem.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.