Jack Monroe #60 Everything I do, I do it for ... ME!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She feels worse so she's taking it out on the poor food in her cupboards. " I feel tit Mr pear and now you will too I'm going to put you in a recipie that will make you wish you had never existed.. in.

Pear puree with peanut butter and lentil sponge cake with yellow and pink congealed custard on the side. Yum yum....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Signed off work 🤣🤣🤣 she's permanently signed off and logged in to twitter, that’s her problem! You could recommend a handstand in a hammock and she’d say “I’ve done a cartwheel but it didn’t help”.

I’ve been seeing a few articles online recently about burnout, you know people with genuine burnout from working an actual job whilst juggling responsibilities. Must she jump on every bandwagon 🤦🏼‍♀️ She is so exhausting. An absolute husk of a person.

Her “friend” probably just muted certain words. Big deal. Yawn...

Probably muted Jackie's name 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi Jack! Just a word of advice. Rather than writing this:

[I made mine in a 135mm wide x 55mm deep x 165mm long mess tin, as after six cookbooks and eight years my solitary loaf tin has finally given up on me, and the mess tin holds a third less than a standard loaf tin or 20cm traybake. I’m assuming you don’t have an identical one, so you may want to adjust measurements accordingly. In order to do so, multiply each quantity by 1.3 and add around 10 minutes to the baking time.]

why not make the recipe again yourself to fit a standard size baking tin? Not only would your fans be able to follow your delicious recipe, this would also allow you to double check it and even...whisper it...tweak it?

(Sorry to suggest that it may not have been perfect first time)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
People keep telling her to stop tweeting nicely has no one told her to duck off? She says it plenty to others?

And I repeat get on tinder or something and talk to someone who might actually want to talk to you. Stop trying to get people to talk to you they are losing interest in constantly being asked to help you make up tit food.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s building up to an ouchy mouth level temper tantrum with people doing as she asked and telling her to stop tweeting.

8C25219D-80C4-4F81-ACBC-0786A657D3A3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
And now her sycophants are name calling the people who have done as she asked. Ffs. This woman.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If tweeting isn’t a problem, why all the drama about being told to stay off social media then? She makes it up as she goes along, the fans are like those parents who are so scared of their kid having a tantrum they deliberately overlook things.
Surely they remember all the drama about her leaving yet again & start to notice that nothing ever adds up? 🙄

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.