Jack Monroe #60 Everything I do, I do it for ... ME!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can honestly go days without speaking to people on text or face to face, even more so when I am down.

Yeah you should never lick your phone. *It's nasty*

also 🙋 how can you be exhausted if you spend all days sleeping? Asking for a friend. Also why doesn't she go for a long walk and then perhaps read a book, do some of her *mills and boon* writing on paper not sm, please 🤢

She could also clean, sort out her tit, move tit around her house at her own leisure.

None of this requires her to "work"( twitter) cook for her fanatics or be present on sm at all.

I can honestly go days without speaking to people on text or face to face, even more so when I am down.

also 🙋 how can you be exhausted if you spend all days sleeping? Asking for a friend. Also why doesn't she go for a long walk and then perhaps read a book, do some of her *mills and boon* writing on paper not sm, please 🤢

She could also clean, sort out her tit, move tit around her house at her own leisure.

None of this requires her to "work"( twitter) cook for her fanatics or be present on sm at all.

I'd also like to add, take her kid out, take up a hobby her and her son could do together some sort off craft or perhaps do something like a pretend bake off, cook off where They cook something of their choice and eat it. I am sure she could manage to help her son with any of the bits ( that the adult needs to do) he could perhaps do likewise, as sometimes I think he's more the adult in that house, she could have movie marathons on films she had wanted too see forever but not had the chance
There is so much she could do. She has just replaced twitter for real life because no one in real live gives her the buzz that a few words thoughtlessly thrown out on twitter does.

To be honest being on sm and feeling like tit would make me worse especially if I literally had to ask( poll,bring up random topics for people to talk to me) instead of actually wanting to talk to me and ringing me up?? I'm surprised she not started saying I will inbox you to people, another I want someone to just talk to me but I have to engage their attention.

Reactions: 10
Signed off work 🤣🤣🤣 she's permanently signed off and logged in to twitter, that’s her problem! You could recommend a handstand in a hammock and she’d say “I’ve done a cartwheel but it didn’t help”.

I’ve been seeing a few articles online recently about burnout, you know people with genuine burnout from working an actual job whilst juggling responsibilities. Must she jump on every bandwagon 🤦🏼‍♀️ She is so exhausting. An absolute husk of a person.

Her “friend” probably just muted certain words. Big deal. Yawn...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
LIIIIEEEEEEES, lies, all LIES this isn't how it bleeping works Jackie is a massive LIAR.

As IF a GP would take you immediately off drugs which require tapering while also starting you on drugs which may react with the others lingering in your system. Unless she somehow (💷💷💷) got a private psych appointment there is just no way in hell anything resembling this would happen.

And as for this supposed friend twiddling with her Twitter settings... 1) isn't she in lockdown? Wasn't she tweeting just the other day about being allooooooone for so long? Hope she sterilised her screen afterwards... and 2) she doesn't have any friends. That much is evident.
This. My wife had horrific PND with all three pregnancies. Each time it seemed to get worse, and it being a known quantity didn’t help one iota. She was put on antidepressants which initially heightened her anxiety, then she got beta blockers which helped her to function. She couldn’t even send a text, let alone tweet/FB anyone. It was a very tough time and I abhor anyone who would ever make light of MH issues. To those who are going through them, I wish you well.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So I signed up to a (new to me) food/IG app today, all excited...look what effing picture came up on my feed 😖
Lemony soup, lovely

So I signed up to a (new to me) food/IG app today, all excited...look what effing picture came up on my feed 😖
Lemony soup. lovely

Lemony soup. lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate chirpy quirky Jack most of all and that’s really saying something.

also everything she cooks always has to be a maverick invention that her GENIUS brain just made up, her stupid crap cooking is just another extension of her narcissism

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s really shot herself in the foot with claiming social media addiction and then expecting people not to say anything when she farts out 250 tweets in 5 days.

Didn’t show a picture of it on the plate. Which surely, all good cooking writers do? She just showed the top of it, lurking in the mess tin. Imagine she had to massacre it to lever some sort of slice out.
She has not ingested a single forkful of that stodgy mess. There’s probably utensils stuck up straight in the top of it where she’s jcb’d some out for SB but she hasn’t had any.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm confused. Even if he was her sponsor and even if he shouted at her and left her in the rain.. where is the crime?
and a few minutes late in jack time can be a quarter of an hour in normal time - still cringing at how long she left the viewers of her Hellman Lockdown Larder waiting ...

Reactions: 8
This is just a really tit tit tit version of the Carol Ann Duffy poem that Jack will inevitably done as part of her GSCE English because she's the school year below me and it was in the anthology then: https://www.scottishpoetrylibrary.org.uk/poem/valentine/

She's a talentless plagiarist and pastiche artist, as has been said a million times on this thread.
Exactly what I thought! And ‘seeping from the pores’ is a withnail quote.

Reactions: 7
Or you could just take a break from social media instead of joining yet another platform? I’ve been on the app for less than an hour and I feel like it’s sullied now she’s on it 😂😡
00718778-3367-4DBC-B24A-9BFBA612FF0E.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.