Jack Monroe #60 Everything I do, I do it for ... ME!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she listen to her mum she would know the only crisp worth putting in a sandwich is tayto cheese and onion. End of petal. Bet she's not even had a bag, even though she's been there done it and invented it mate.
Tayto cheese n'union, Belfast bap, and a normal amount of butter <3

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Crisps and salad cream👌
Can't have crisp butties anymore, gluten free bread is rubbish.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
EL James got a mention higher up, she has lots in common with Jack
2161570D-88CD-4C4B-8E3F-F61CECAE1A75.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Please ... I don't want Jack ruining cake for me.
I notice her replies consist of photos of cakes made by her followers which she could only dream of being capable of making.
She does have her fingers in every pie 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
duck sake...she's recommending vegan cheese now. NEWSFLASH she's not a bleeping vegan. She's never been a bleeping vegan. She never will be a bleeping vegan. She's robbing people by pretending to be a bleeping vegan and written a book pretending to be a bleeping vegan.
Am I swearing loudly enough?
Yes , Absolutely

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate to put this here knowing Jack will steal it. Pasty baps,I never tried it back in the day when I used to eat wheat but everyone around me ate them and that to me is weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ian Lovely Rankin! No!!! Do not get sucked into her vortex. All is not as it seems!!!! Do Not. Engage.

Reactions: 19
The whole have you ever had ( food) chat? Just shows you she had duck all else to on a Friday night. Also the people would respond if she asked them who had the longest nose hair. It's partial lockdown pet, people are bored, they aren't really that interested in crisp sandwiches with spam and yoghurt dressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just read that Turkey Twizzlers are coming back I imagine Wor Jackie has been busy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.