Jack Monroe #60 Everything I do, I do it for ... ME!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no she's gone Scottish again. As someone who's lived their whole life in Scotland (save for a brief 6 month stint in Bristol), I can honestly say I've never had a haggis Scotch egg, it's not a thing.
Agreed! What a try hard

duck. She better not be doing a Scottish cookbook btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Butter Shoveller"...oh dear God...! Is that a new "thing"!? I'm so out of touch with young people and their modern terminology. I'm thinking "Last Tango in Southend"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does she always go on about putting crisps in sandwiches?! It’s something most people have done for years she didn’t bloody invent it!

Just saw this part of your reply. Makes sense now!
Gingerly puts hand up 😥whispers I have never had a crisp sandwich

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think you might be right. I certainly wouldn't want to be her rolling pin tonight - at least the grater can rest easy for once.
Why does she always go on about putting crisps in sandwiches?! It’s something most people have done for years she didn’t bloody invent it!
Just saw this part of your reply. Makes sense now!
If she listen to her mum she would know the only crisp worth putting in a sandwich is tayto cheese and onion. End of petal. Bet she's not even had a bag, even though she's been there done it and invented it mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is ‘butter shoveller’ a euphemism? I dread to imagine. One of the kids has, with amazing timing, awoken with the raging shits, so I shall gracefully depart tonight’s cabal because I’m a good parent, innit? If someone has slipped him a pickled egg dipped in frazzles, I’ll be having words...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Crisps just seem too, uh, crispy, to have in a sandwich? I LIKE CRISPS ON THEIR OWN OK??

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
All you people who’ve never had a crisp sandwich. For the love of butter, lashings of it, make one & eat it. Crisps are made of POTATOES don’t you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.